“IHOP is IHOP. I enjoy it for 24 hour breakfast”
Review of IHOP

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 12, 2012

IHOPs remind me of Hampton Inns and number two pencils. No matter where you are geographically, you always know what you are getting and there are rarely surprises. They have a good selection of sandwiches, soups and entrees. However, I usually order breakfast. I don't know why but I do. IHOP just seems to remind me of breakfast and that is what I order. IHOP makes a fine breakfast.

Reviewed June 12, 2011

My wife and myself went regularly. Now we have a set of triplets. Definitely not a place for kids. The waiters were not friendly at all and the managers even worse. They treated us as pests with their long faces and they didn't even tried to help us out. And definitely not going ever back!

Reviewed May 12, 2009

My wife and I go here regularly, especially for the multi-grain nut pancakes. The service is always friendly and efficient, the coffee good and limitless. The atmosphere is simple but quite satisfactory. Noise level is never a problem even when full as it often is especially on a Sunday morning and lunch time. Expect a wait at such times.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!