“Don't pass it by!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Don't pass it by!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Sorry we waited so long to try out this local diner. The food is homemade and delicious. I was worried that this may be a place where I wouldn't be able to eat healthy food but I was so wrong. The prices are very easy on the wallet.

The approach on route 38 comes up fast. If you miss it heading toward Philly, make the next right onto Chapel Avenue and then the next right which will take you to their parking lot. It is so worth it!

• Visited June 2014

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Great little diner!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Have enjoyed a couple meals here, breakfast and lunch and both were excellent. The people were warm and friendly and the service was great. It is well worth a visit.

• Visited May 2014
New Jersey
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Freshly prepared food is the star here.
Much to my delight, mini meals are served all day with no restrictions.
My mini meal began with a fresh salad with homemade blue cheese dressing.
The chicken parm was cooked perfectly with fresh tomato sauce. The accompanying
string beans were also fresh. The baked potato was huge. Desserts are included
with mini meals, so I picked the banana pudding. Of course, the pudding was also
homemade.
The total bill came to $12. Considering the quality of the food, that is a good bargain.
The owner came over and chatted a bit. She's a sweetheart :)

I will definitely go back to this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
“Great People, Good Comfort Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

A search for diners in Cherry Hill NJ brought up the relatively new Chapel Diner. On the Google Map search, you will see a different name on the sign, but don't be dismayed. Go eat! The owners are very gracious and see to all your needs. The food is hot and delicious. The portions on the "mini meal" are not MINI at all! The selection has something for everyone and they serve breakfast all day!

The restaurant itself was clean and the decor was sportsy cute. I liked that you weren't jammed in with a million tables, but it was cozy enough to provide a good atmosphere for comfort food.

While we were eating I mentioned it was my boyfriend's birthday. The owners overheard and brought him cake with a candle and sang to him! I thought that was so nice of them. It was our first time there, but they made us feel like regulars.

We will go back and take family and friends with us!

• Visited February 2014
Pine Hill, New Jersey
“Family Home Cooked Meal that I didn't cook!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

OMGoodness, this place is adorable and the food was AWESOME! I feel like I stepped into a really great friends home and they made me the perfect meal. As an individual with an uncommon food allergy as soon as I informed the staff they took every precaution to make sure my dish did not contain any onions. They even called the chef that made the sauces to double check the ingredients prior to serving me. I found this place on a Thurs and returned on Friday with two girlfriends and again on Sunday with four more friends. I am hooked and believe me the food was great and the prices were perfect!

• Visited January 2014