“Good place to eat”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #192 of 275 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Cherry Hill, NJ is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Not just for Fridays, it's good all the time. The food is good, and they have a great kiddie menu with fun desserts for them. It can be noisy at times, so it's not a place for somebody looking for a quiet, restful place.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Awarding the hashtag #DoNotEatHere would be worth after reading all the reviews. One would have thought why do people visit this place having read all and only negative reviews about this place? Only if they read those before visiting :P The thing is, this place is a MOVIE-GO-er's TRAP. Most people don't go here to have that TGIF experience. They bump into this place by accident, since they've come to watch movie at the AMC co-located in the same campus.

You know when you avoid filthy places, but still visit them in hopes they may have improved and partly becoz you have nowhere else to dine on a given day & time.
Well this TGIF is that place! It was a different story some 3 years ago. In fact I had trashed another food chain and lauded TGIF in one of my old reviews only for the kind of service standard it upheld ...only to find out that this place has NOT only deteriorated, but achieved it's next level of filth ...yuck :(

Receptionist wasn't paying any heed, so I showed myself in, considering the restaurant was all empty. Don't know if it was meant to be, but pretty sure it was working hours (actually it was Happy Hours - however sad they were going to be...sigh).

Looking at the bar which was completely empty, I took the bar-seat. But the bar platform was completely unclean. Someone (seemingly the waiter) came to wipe, but skipped the part where I was sitting (as if on purpose!). Only touched it when I signaled him with a smile.

And then - in the blink of an eye, all other customers started flocking in. Barmaids (there were two) delayed forever saying - will be with you shortly. And strangely enough, started taking orders for others first (?). Made me feel more miserable; as if "it just wasn't my day". I was anyways getting late for the movie playing at nearby theater. So after about 20 minutes of wait, I simply got up ...and left :(

In one of my reviews I had hailed TGIF, but NOT this time ...not this location - sorry. Something has changed with this place (perhaps management). I am appalled as to how are these guys still in business. One obvious reason is it's co-located with a big movie theater. But it's like, they're desperate to bring their own standards down. Only explanation one could give is may be the place is really about to close, the staff knows it, and so is demotivated all-the-time. So much for being in the lap of AMC!

Wish I could list some positives, but "it just isn't my day"! You guys need to STEP-IT-UP, or SHUT-IT-DOWN!

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

No cheese in the mozzarella sticks (over cooked) potatoes skins were dry, waitress saw my empty glass and didn't ask about a refill, dirty plates on table didn't pick up. Really didn't check on me to see if I needed anything! Apparently she had too many tables because mine wasn't a priority!!!

I am not sure why the bartenders come from behind the bar and wait on tables. Maybe they need more staff. I don't know but TGI Fridays was a horrible experience, won't go to this location again.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

So my husband and I where told it's a 20min wait it was 30mins. After waiting to eat for over an hour& half we only received our appetizer with no silver ware or napkins so we where Eating as if we where in a back alley in a third world country. Then another half hour later this is now 2 hours, they bring us cold food that was not ours. The hostess was so annoyed as if customers shouldn't be walking in her attitude at the door was just WRONG!. I wouldn't recommend this place to a starving dog. Needless to say we ended up just leaving the food on the table and walking out. We waisted our time& ended leaving worst than when we came. Horrible experience EVER!!!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

About an hour wait, but surprisingly there were more than enough dinning areas available. When asked why was there such a long wait, the explanation given to us was, "we dont want to give our servers too many customers." The manager, "John" did not make hiself present at all. The sad part was, it was raining really hard outside and lot of families were all standing around forced to wait because they didnt want to get soaked. NEVER AGAIN!