“HORRIBLE Experience ”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #190 of 281 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Cherry Hill, NJ is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

No cheese in the mozzarella sticks (over cooked) potatoes skins were dry, waitress saw my empty glass and didn't ask about a refill, dirty plates on table didn't pick up. Really didn't check on me to see if I needed anything! Apparently she had too many tables because mine wasn't a priority!!!

I am not sure why the bartenders come from behind the bar and wait on tables. Maybe they need more staff. I don't know but TGI Fridays was a horrible experience, won't go to this location again.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

So my husband and I where told it's a 20min wait it was 30mins. After waiting to eat for over an hour& half we only received our appetizer with no silver ware or napkins so we where Eating as if we where in a back alley in a third world country. Then another half hour later this is now 2 hours, they bring us cold food that was not ours. The hostess was so annoyed as if customers shouldn't be walking in her attitude at the door was just WRONG!. I wouldn't recommend this place to a starving dog. Needless to say we ended up just leaving the food on the table and walking out. We waisted our time& ended leaving worst than when we came. Horrible experience EVER!!!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

About an hour wait, but surprisingly there were more than enough dinning areas available. When asked why was there such a long wait, the explanation given to us was, "we dont want to give our servers too many customers." The manager, "John" did not make hiself present at all. The sad part was, it was raining really hard outside and lot of families were all standing around forced to wait because they didnt want to get soaked. NEVER AGAIN!

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Overall it was a bad dining experience. The place was nearly empty however I still had to wait almost 20 minutes to be told they didn't have the wine I wanted. And while we waited another 30 minutes for our food we could hear most of the staff laughing it up in the kitchen. My mother's burger was missing her sauce. My son's chicken strips were so overcooked he couldn't eat them. My food was cold. And at no point were the refills for our drinks ever brought to us. Even though our server was very nice and polite. It definitely doesn't make up for the rest of the night. Won't be making a return trip any time soon.

1  Thank Maria F
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Just horrible. Waitress didn't tell us that the endless apps were "for one person" so basically lectured us because I was sharing it with my 2 friends.... Didn't give us plates or silverware until we asked THE HOST to get them for us. After we were given the appetizer which wasn't brought out by someone other than put waitress they had spilled the sauce all over the bottom of the plate which made everything sticky. Waitress goes and tells the manager we have a question about the endless apps and the manager says "it's in the fine print" who reads that??????? Waited 20 minutes for the check. Waited another 20 minutes for boxes and then another 10 for her to split the check... which instead of doing it by person like we said she did it evenly. Oh and the food was old and cold. Never will I ever be going back there. Worst customer service I've ever witnessed.