“The worst.”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #186 of 254 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Boston
“The worst.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I am not a fan of chain restaurants but Fridays are usually dependable. I was in Cherry Hill to see an old friend. We went to the bar for a couple of apps and drinks. There were only about 8 people at the bar. It literally took more than 5 minutes for the bartender to acknowledge our presence. He made us margaritas. It was the worst drink I have had at a bar in a long time. Second round I had a beer but my friend got a Long Island iced tea. It was even worse then the 1st drink. The bartender messed up our simple food order. O boy.

• Visited September 2013

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Chain restaurant, average everything”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

They now have security at the door of this location. I guess that says something about the clientele? They have a bar, offering some specials and the usual expensive mixed drinks.
The servers generally have too many tables, or are just absent minded.You really have to keep on top of them. There are only a few entrees worth getting, including the hamburgers. I would not order the steak again, as a medium came out very well-done, on several occasions.
They do offer several combination deals, like 2 for $20, which is great if you both can find something you want on there. Conveniently located right by Loews Movie Theatre, which is probably the only reason they are still open. Its a hit or miss with the consistency of the food quality and service.

• Visited April 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Where's my waiter?”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

All T.G.I.F's are the same as far as food and atmosphere. However on this night, my waiter was no where to be found! I desperately needed a drink refill even the manager offered us a free dessert..guess he knew! Service was horrible but food stillngood.

Visited May 2013
Maple Shade, New Jersey
“Love it.”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Good service, good food, nice restaurant. Fast!

I have always enjoyed my food and never had a bad experience. I have visited this restaurant on so many occasions and it was always my favorite. I relocated to Texas and there aren't many Friday's here and the ones that are don't compare to this one. I miss it!

Visited February 2013
Prescott, Arizona
“Depressing”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This chain location should be closed. It is gross. Go to the one on Route 73. This one here on 38 suffers from neglect.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!