“Fine food in the middle of a Mall”

Bistro at Cherry Hill
Ranked #38 of 252 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California, USA
“Fine food in the middle of a Mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

WHAT?? I was walking around in the Mall and I see this dugout bistro in the middle of walkway with a huge oven in the middle. I dont know if it was wood fired or gas but it was still very big. I ordered the Cajun Chicken sandwich and it was great. For being a bistro in the middle of a Mall I give it 5 stars.. You can compare it to a cheesecake factory without the factory.

Visited February 2014

NEW JERSEY
“Bring your appetite !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The Bistro is inside the Cherry Hill Mall near the Apple Store. This place is always great when ever I get the chance to go. I tend to order more than I can eat because everything is Fantastic. For starters their Ceasar Salad has an outstanding dressing and is always fresh.
My wife and I ordered Shrimp Carbonara which we order all the time. I also ordered a special quesadilla with blackened Mahi Mahi which peach salsa.. It really hit the spot and so Tasty. The Service is always good and consistent just like the Food.

• Visited July 2013