No photo provided
Coastline Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I used to visit there all the time a few years ago. So I took my family for lunch.
I can not list all the wrong things . And it was every one in the party not just me. I always ordered the fried flounder. It was like rubber before you could break it with a fork. The knife would'nt even cut it,
We were ready to leave when they brought 2 people in the party their baked potato on a plate.
Never came back once during lunch, to ask if we wanted another drink,if we needed anything or was everything OK.
No ketsup, no tarter sauce no bread. The string beans were cold.
I was so embarriassed. That Sunday I wrote e-mails to every one in my party to say how sorry I was that we went there for a Birthday Lunch and I picked the place to go..
I say no more. But I could go on and on. Very Very Dissapointed
And never asked if we wanted desert. We would have said no anyway.

1  Thank Joan G

Reviewed September 26, 2009

WE went with a group and had a very enjoyable evening. The food was excellent, the salad bar the best and the service was wonderful. Very accommodating establishment.

Reviewed April 20, 2008

I recently had the "coastline" experience and unfortunately not a very good one. Being a very strict vegetarian, I ask my usual questions to see what would be a good entre for a vegetarian. They recommended the pasta primavera assuring me that it did not contain any meat whatsoever. Very hesitant and stupid, I tried the meal finding that it did not taste right. After speaking directly to one of the chef's, I found out (too late) that it did indeed contain "very little" chicken broth (mixed with mostly milk). I never felt more sick than at that moment!

This experience ruined my trust in any restaurant; not to mention ruined my whole day! Any strict vegetarian would know that if you are not used to eating certain "toxic waste" meat, it will not digest right. So, again I warn, "Vegetarian's Beware"!

1  Thank vegetarian911