“Siri's is the best!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Cherry Hill
“Siri's is the best!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Love this restaurant, the food is varied and all excellent. It's a BYO and the prices are very reasonable. The desserts and coffee are great. Beautiful atmosphere. Highly recommended!

Visited October 2012

Westmont, New Jersey
“french thai- what a beautiful blend of flavors”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

nice place, lemon grass soup was fantasic- I ordered the ostridge, I expected it to be a white meat like chicken, but it was a red meat almost like steak, but better so tender.

Visited December 2012
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Previously wonderful, though some cheats working here.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I decided to splurge one day and took my daughter here. I ordered lamb chops on the bone but wasn't hungry enough to eat but a bit of the lamb. I asked for it to be wrapped and they kept the bones (with all the meat on them!!!), so I had only the potatoes left. Very disappointing after shelling out $100. Of course, I didn't realize it until I went home. When they've had Buffalo it's been phenomenal. I haven't been back since. Not sure the dishonesty is worth it. Service was insanely slow though we were the only customers.

• Visited October 2011
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Best in South Jersey”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when I finally made it to this place. The food is exellent and fairly priced.

• Visited July 2012
Marlboro, New Jersey
“When you are seeking a change of pace...”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This was a nice experience, definitely different from the norm. It was very quiet for a Saturday night. The server said it wasn't usually busy during the summer on Saturdays. It worked for our party of four since we had a good table and attentive service. We each ordered appetizers, two different kinds of dumplings and two grilled calamari salads. All of the appetizers were very enjoyable, but not as large a portion as we might have liked. Main courses were all tasty - two of us had the mixed seafood (with a Thai flair) and the other two had the grouper special. These portions were larger and well prepared. Some of the desserts were made "in house" and all tasted good. We ordered three desserts and four coffees. The restaurant is BYO which really helps cut down the cost. Total cost of dinner was a little over $100 per couple - not inexpensive, but a different experience than the usual Italian or continental cuisine.

• Visited June 2012