“Our favorite in South Jersey”

Siri's Thai French Cuisine & Patisserie
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Delanco,NJ
“Our favorite in South Jersey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

Siri's has been our favorite special occasion restaurant in South Jersey for years. We went there with friends for our anniversary last week and, as usual, it did not disappoint. I felt compelled to write a review to balance some of the negative ones. While in a strip mall, Siri's is a very attractive white tablecloth restaurant with friendly, attentive service. It is a BYOB, a big plus in our opinion. They know how to handle wine, will decant it on request, and furnish decent wine glasses. The menu, posted on line, is varied and interesting and they have specials as well. We have always been pleased with our dining experience here.

• Visited May 2012

Brigantine, New Jersey
“The Specials were worth the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

My partner and I visited Siri's on an impromptu 'date night,' and it was the perfect choice. We had tried to go before on a Sunday, but they are closed then. I had been to Siri's a few times between 2004 and 2006, and was so very happy to see the quality of food has not changed.

The Puree of Asparagus soup was on the special menu, and it was so light and refreshing. It was topped with a small bit of lump crab meat. We shared this soup, as we did with the rest of the menu. Secondly we had the Golden Bags, from the regular menu. These are fried pockets of shrimp and crab mousse, and absolutely delicious. Lastly, we split the special seafood mix of rock lobster tail, diver scallops, gulf shrimp and Atlantic salmon. All of this was served with rice and a ginger black bean sauce. It was incredible well season and prepared. Overall, the price is reasonable, and I look forward to going back again and again... to see what other specials they might have!

• Visited February 2012
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Sophisticated seasoning for South Jersey strip mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

Be pleasantly surprised as you step inside this strip mall store front and are transported into serene yet stylish dining rooms enrobed by a spicy aroma. The Thai-French fusion is atypical for this area and is a step above the overly salty, greasy, thick sauced foods that proliferate many local Asian restaurants. The enticing menu has an array of soups, salads, appetizers, and entrees enhanced by ingredients such as ginger, galangal, cilantro, and coconut milk for flavors that are both delicate and bold at the same time. A choice of desserts is presented on a pastry plate to add a touch of sweetness to balance out the meal, however it may be best to split one as they're rather rich. Service was efficient and not officious. Having read some of the other reviews, I am unable to reconcile their negative comments with what I experienced at Siri's.

• Visited February 2012
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Not Worth the Trip”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

I purchased a $50 voucher from Living Social for 2 soups, 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts. A very grumpy man asks if you have a voucher before you are seated. We were given a sheet of paper, a Living Social Menu. The menu is similar to one you would receive during Restaurant Week, 4 courses for $35 with smaller portions. If you added up the cost of the items we ordered, from the regular restaurant menu, they came to less then $35/pp. The waitress handed us a check which was not itemized. The check showed each dinner was $50/pp with a total of $100 + $7 tax. We were expected to leave a 20% tip on this amount which was inflated by at least $30. I called Living Social and told them of our experience in detail. They immediately processed a refund for all 3 vouchers I purchased!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank BFS1
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your time!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

My husband and I received vouchers from Living Social for my Bday which were good for two four course meals. We get there and its only a fixed price menu, which is no big deal but the price of the fixed price menu was supposedly $50 per person and the total cost for all four courses would have only been $35 per person. On top of that the food was not the highest quality that I ever had.... As the "manager" stated when I inquired about the mandatory gratuity she stated this is how we do it at high class restaurants... I have been to high class and this is not high class... Don't waste your time!!!

1 Thank RnBforever121308