“Great food, even if you don't eat burgers!”

Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar
Ranked #21 of 254 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Great food, even if you don't eat burgers!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I've been here at least half a dozen times now, have enjoyed it each time, and I don't eat burgers. The food is very good, and I like the space and the atmosphere, which is energetic. From someone greeting you and opening the door, through the meal, the service is always friendly and efficient.
I usually have the Ahi Tuna sandwich, which is awesome. All the fries are great - try the zucchini fries with parmesan - YUM.
They also have a nice variety of salads - very fresh, tasty, and a healthy alternative.
There are a nice variety of wines and beers - I love their version of sangria, zingria.
And, burger lovers love their burgers.
Only a couple of dessert choices, but the chocolate cream pie is divine.
It gets busy and noisy, but it's a great, casual, reasonably-priced lunch or dinner spot.

• Visited March 2014

south jersey, nj
“Greasy”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The first two times we went there, we really liked the food though it is VERY rich. The third time we had to admit the burgers are just too greasy. They taste great of course, and you can order some healthier choices, but the average burger there not only has cheese and a mayo based sauce - but the burgers and toppings are greasy also. The regular fries are good, but don't waste your money on the "truffle" fries. No truffle taste- just added cheese and grease.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank bamcalli
Fall River, Massachusetts
“So times a hit misses the desired mark!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

After my first visit, I would have said perfect. Kobe Beef on a generous bun with fiery peppers served up with some delicious truffle oiled fries that were thin and were barely heavy. The s'mores shake was a perfect accompaniment after a hearty burger. The chili prior to the meal was meaty and could have used beans but was equally delightful.

Second visit and each subsequent visit has met with unpleasant staff. One particular third key actually told me that it was great that my truffle fries had been over cooked and did not offer to make a new batch for me.

No one enjoys cheeky staff. After paying more than the average in the area, I would come to expect exceptional service. I will limit my visits to times when I want to be abused.

The ambience was definitely there. Domineering couples---"ALERT"

In fairness, the food was very good.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank joaquinriner
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Red & Red”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Red meat and Red wine!! Went on the coldest day this year....greeted nicely. seated quickly. The atmosphere was casual, it was late lunch so not many people there (prob because it was like 5 degrees & we just got a snow storm!). My husband had the double burger...he enjoyed it very much. I had the zinburger w/mushrooms...very good. Both cooked nicely. Fries were good...they are small, but the portions was ok for both of us. The cole slaw was not to my liking. Little pricey I thought, but for a once in while place it's good. If you want Kobe beef it's an xtra $5!! why!? but to each it's liking!! Enjoy

• Visited January 2014
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I when to Zinburger the other day and I will be going back to this place. The burgers are some of the best tasting burgers I have every had.

• Visited December 2013