“Juicy and delicious”

Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar
Ranked #18 of 255 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had lunch here and loved it. My burger was fresh, juicy and delicious. The menu is simple and the atmosphere clean and modern. All beef is freshly ground on the premises several times daily and this is reflected in t.he taste of the burger. E
We also enjoyed the truffle fries and a wonderful milkshake. We will definitely be back!

There are newer reviews for Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar

Reviewed July 6, 2013

While I am not a big burger person, my husband feels he is a burger connoisseur. He loves the burgers here. We have been here twice already in less than a month and he is ready to go back again. The burgers are very juice and of high quality meat. I loved the truffle fries!! I would have to say that Zinburger is one of the greatest burger places in South Jersey, if not New Jersey. So if you ever have a chance to go there, make sure to get a burger, fries, and a glass of wine.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Zinburger's has a large selection of different burgers that are juicy and filling. For a side we had the zucchini fries that were out of this world. I also had an opportunity to sample their chili and it was some of the best I've had. The place is industrial modern, eclectic and inviting. A great place to go for all ages. Maybe next time I will try one of the yummy looking shakes I kept seeing!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Zinburger recently opened in Cherry Hill. We enjoyed the interesting décor, the prompt service by the fastest talking waiter we have ever met and the delicious food. My husband got a fabulous burger and I had a salad that was scrumptious, crunchy, fresh and innovative. We order sweet potato fries and ate everyone as they were much to good not to finish. Lunch was really a great surprise for a cooler day or later meal the wines or drinks from a great bar will add interest. Give it a try soon. We will be there again on our next trip to Cherry Hill and I have a friend who I know will love the place who I will go with soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

A upscale burger place but yet casual and trendy. Had a great bar area with tv monitors. The place looked clean and you can see the kitchen area where the chefs cook. The choices are terrific and we had the zingburger, Kobe burger and the farm salad which was delicious. The salad was actually chopped up in smaller pieces and quite different but delicious. We opted to,share a banana cream pit which was very, very good and that got polished off quickly. It's the best burger I've had in a long time. The menu has not only burgers but 5different salads, tuna sandwich, chicken sandwich, turkey sloppy joes and much, much more. The french fries were delicious and the zucchini fries were amazing and both came with a different side sauce. You have to try the zucchini fries though. Cut very thin, crispy and delicious. Wanted to try the shakes or a float because they looked so good but we were too full. The wine and cocktail selection was interesting but it was lunch time and we'll save that for an evening out. Well definitely go again. Definitely go and try it. Also, service was very good!! One bad thin is,that they have this mural of cows and that did not appeal to me at all. Kind of didn't want to see what I was eating!! Take that mural off guys!! Not appetizing to see cows up in front of you.