“Very good. Thank you Lawrence!”
Review of Han Dynasty

Han Dynasty
Ranked #27 of 257 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

So we heard a lot of hype about this place so decided to check it out last week. I can not compliment LAWRENCE enough! Absolutely exceptional !!! Thank you -- you were awesome. Lawrence helped us a great deal with his recommendation and he was spot on! Also answered many of questions regarding the menu -- certainly he was part of our great experience. The scallion pancake was the BEST that I have ever had !! Don don noodles were ok and our meals were very good as well. Coke in a bottle! If you have the don don noodles -- drink water -- the flavor can be thrown off with a flavored beverage of any kind! We had the chicken wings too -- tasty!

Thanks for a great meal and AMAZING SERVICE~

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

the best restaurant from Miami to China I eat there 1 to 2 times a week.can't say enough good about the food quality as well as the staff.in the last year never had a bad experience.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to Han since they opened in Old City. When I moved north outside of NYC I would go to Han every chance I got when I went to Philly and begged for a location in nyc. It's now here but I can't always get to the city. Upon returning back home today down 73 in cherry hill I was disappointed that I didn't make it to Han and there it was! Not only did the hospitable gentleman offer me a drink while I waited, but a tide stick ( I was picking at a small stain) and he offered to bring my food to the car because I had to keep it running to prevent my wegmans groceries from spoiling (another habit of going to the area). The only downside is that the wonderful aroma of double cooked fish and pea shoots made for a long drive up the turnpike. Now that I'm home I can tell you it is as consistently as delicious as the other 3 locations I have been. I'll be back in Philly next week and I'm going to one of the Hans! Love it! Btw for those who don't like spicy there is a number for each meal and they will adjust. 25 out of 25 delicious meals I've enjoyed. Always good always friendly and always busy there.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I attended this restaurant with a large group, 14 in all. This was on a Sunday between 12:15 and 12:30p.m. I was shocked at the way the waiter decided to handle us like his kindergarten class once we said we wanted to order "family style". My experience has been mostly in Chinese restaurants in the 'chinatown' areas of major cities, i.e., New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and eating 'family style' meant that the participants chose the dishes,
not being served what the restaurant wanted to serve us as was the case here. The waiter did ask abut dietary restrictions and heat tolerances, but that was about all the control we had. When he announced that the scallion pancakes were "Chinese Pizza" we knew we were in for trouble. The food, while tasty, suffered from an overload of oil. How this was rated as one of the top 50 in America is beyond me. Our local take-out joint served food in less oil. The attention to food preparation was lacking, even though the options sounded authentic. For a 'family style' meal, the vegetable options were limited with noodle and rice dishes in abundance. Don't believe I'd ever go back.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was eager to try Han Dynasty, based on the consistently high ratings it gets from the Inquirer's restaurant reviewer Craig Labann. We went there with my kids and grandkids, seven of us in all. We had a reservation for 7 on a busy Saturday night; we were pleased that they immediately seated us at a big round table in the main dining room. We enjoyed the meal in every aspect. Our server, an American guy, asked if we had dined there before, we said no, and he went into detail about their menu system and the scale of hotness beside each entree. We ordered a variety of dishes, to be shared family style, starting out with the Dan dan noodles. They were great! So great that we ordered more. Then the other dishes we ordered started coming out. It was all very good. Even the grandkids were asking for second helpings of things they usually wouldn't even try. The main thing I would say about eating at Han Dynasty is that it was fun - an adventure. Szechuan cooking is exotic and unfamiliar - that's what made it exciting to eat here. We knew we were in good hands with this kitchen; we looked forward to each new dish that came to our table, and each time we laughed with pleasure at the first delicious taste. The bill, when it came, was also a pleasant surprise: under $80 for 7 people.

1  Thank Barbara E