“Go hungry!!”

Amy's Omelette House
Ranked #11 of 254 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The down-home cooking at Amy's serves up myriad made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner feasts with a gargantuan menu best observed from order space. Namesake omelettes sizzle in more than 200 varieties. Breakfast yields 30 different sweet blends of pancakes and French toast. Different styles of eggs Benedict, breakfast sandwiches and much, much more. Burgers, wraps and salads fill up our lunch menu. Dinner time enjoy baby back ribs, pasta and much more.
Philadelphia
“Go hungry!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Have been here twice for breakfast, both times early Saturday morning. By the time we finished our breakfast, lines were out the door! It's that good. They have every kind of omelette you can imagine, and then some. The potato pancakes are worth the trip, as are the waffles. Holy smoke, they give you a LOT of food. Highly recommended, but not if you're on a diet! Lol

• Visited September 2013

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“BEST BREAKFASTS EVER!!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I went to Amy's Omelette House this past Saturday. Let me just say they are so much more than just an omelet house! I had the stuffed pumpkin pancakes and they were absolutely delicious! The portion was so huge; I had to take half of it home. We will definitely go back, because there are about 100 things on the menu that I would love to try. It was crowded when we got there, but we waited only about 5 minutes. Even if we had to wait longer, it is well worth it. If you are ever in Cherry Hill, NJ, I highly recommend this place!

• Visited November 2013
“Great Place to eat”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

No matter whtat you order or drink you will enjoy yourself. The service is also quick and pleasant. They have over 100 different omelets and the potatoes are some of the best home fries you will find away from home. The restaurant is not all one sided. The Milk shakes and the burgers are great and the dinner menu is wonderful.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Nice place, good service, enough food, clean, friendly, overall nice environment my fisrt visit was good but my second visit was even better I'm glad I have a location near home

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank la_rubia69
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We have been here multiple times for breakfast and lunch. The menu is extensive and each platter has been well prepared. The weekends are very crowded , so expect a wait. It is easier to be seated immediately during the week. Coupons are available on their website for various discounts.

Visited September 2013