“Awesome breakfast”

Amy's Omelette House
Ranked #9 of 254 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The down-home cooking at Amy's serves up myriad made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner feasts with a gargantuan menu best observed from order space. Namesake omelettes sizzle in more than 200 varieties. Breakfast yields 30 different sweet blends of pancakes and French toast. Different styles of eggs Benedict, breakfast sandwiches and much, much more. Burgers, wraps and salads fill up our lunch menu. Dinner time enjoy baby back ribs, pasta and much more.
“Awesome breakfast”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Looks like I found me new breakfast place. Wonderful food as well as service. Get their early they fill up quick!! Biscuits and gravy were some of the best I've ever had.

South Jersey
“Too many choices”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The most extensive breakfast menu,ever. You'll never have enough time to look at all choices and make up your mind what to order.

Visited January 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Very nice spot...”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Surprisingly I was talked into to going here and was quite satisfied. I always rate a place the way the staff makes me feel upon first arriving to any establishment. And upon entering this restaurant I was greeted with pleasantness all the way until I left. I have never seen such an extensive list to choose from. And they give you a great amount of food for one person.
I was taken there for Valentines and by the time i was leaving Amy's was crowded! The place is not too big so make sure you go early! I will return again.

• Visited February 2013
New Jersey
“A bit pricey but very good experience”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I've been wanting to try this place since it opened and finally got the chance yesterday (2/10/13). We almost never go out for breakfast but decided to give Amy's a try. We arrived just after 9am and were seated immediately. I'll warn you though that by the time we left around 10am, the restaurant was packed and the waiting area was filled with people waiting to be seated.

The hostess who sat us took our drink orders and brought them right out. Our waiter came quickly and we waved him off to give us a chance to look at the extensive menu. We opted for french toast. I had the Banana Crunch which had walnuts, brown sugar, and a very generous amount of fresh bananas. My wife had the Cinnamon Almond. We also ordered home fries to share.

The servings were large, bigger than either of us could possibly have eaten. While some people find that to be a plus, I actually don't. I'd much rather have them serve less and charge less. I don't need to walk out with a whole other meal to take home. The French toast was 3 very generous slices (Texas toast) with abundant toppings. We each ate 2 slices and that was a stretch. The serving of home fries could easily have served 4 people. So this would be great if you were going with a family or a group of friends willing to share, which would also help keep the cost per person more modest. For 2 of us it was overkill so keep that in mind if you go. You might want to share a meal. We definitely would next time around.

Everything we had was delicious and served quickly by a friendly attentive server. As for price, the French toast was over $9. That was on the high side but, as I said, was more than one meal's worth of food. I'd love to see them decrease the serving to 2 slices and drop the price by a couple of dollars. That would make it just right. The home fries were $3.95 but again was enough for 4 people to split. I'd rather have the $2 serving that serves 2 people rather than wasting half of it. They need a small and a large order size.

If you do go, try and find a coupon. Money Mailer has one regularly. We got 15% off with that. There is an iPhone app for those coupons if they don't get delivered to your house.

We want to give them a try for lunch or dinner sometime and check out some of the other menu items. Looks like it could become a regular on our restaurant rotation list. By the way, the place isn't quiet - pretty loud actually. A good place for families with kids but not for a romantic meal.

• Visited February 2013
Maple Shade, New Jersey
“Great Meal(s)!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We ate here on a Sunday afternoon shortly before closing time, so the restaurant wasn't crowded, and the service was quick and efficient. Our server did have to come back several times before we finally decided what we wanted to order. As others have mentioned, the menu is quite extensive, and we never made it past the breakfast items! We had the Italian Hot Dog omelette (chopped hot dogs, potatoes, onions and peppers) and the Country Biscuit (two biscuits topped with sausage patties, poached eggs and country gravy. The omelette was a trip down Memory Lane because hot dogs and eggs were a breakfast staple when we were growing up. It sounds like an odd combination, but it's really quite tasty, and we enjoyed it. The Country Biscuit platter was delicious. The biscuits were huge and the eggs were perfectly poached. The gravy needed a bit more pepper, but wasn't bad. Both platters came with a very large serving of potatoes, and the omelette was served with two pieces of toast. The prices were reasonable considering the size of the portions. Neither of us was able to finish our meals, so we packed them up and had the leftovers for breakfast the next day. We'll return to Amy's, but next time we're going to read the menu online before we leave the house so we'll be prepared to order!

• Visited January 2013