“This place will be great once they're all settled in!”
Review of Grand Lux Cafe

Grand Lux Cafe
Ranked #12 of 269 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A world of food awaits at Grand Lux Cafe featuring internationally inspired cuisine.Located at the Cherry Hill Mall, facing Route 38 between Macy’s and Nordstrom.
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Went here for Sunday lunch and I must say this place definitely has potential! It's a beautiful place and the waitress I had was a doll! The food was good, my burger was a bit bland but it was huge. What I had ordered before the burger they had already ran out of it at 11am. But they were packed with people and plus as a new place, things like that will happen so I honestly can say I'd like to check it out again!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The GLC is still trying to get it right. A busy friday night and they were hoppin'. No reservs accepted. Wait time estimated @ 15 min by staff and probably about right. I could see the searvers mouth moving to speak w/ us but I couldn't hear her. She was standing less the 3' from me. The room is pretty but it is one big room w/ the kitchen incorporated into the visual experience. The food was pretty tasty but the timing was horrible, disjointed and slow. If you should go anyway..we enjoyed the pot roast fries, and the beignets ( sp? ) but the dipping sauces to go w/ them are blah. Avoid the spicy carnitas sandwich..it was scant, dry, cold, quite tough and flavorless. Pray that your salad comes w/ your entree and not after you've finished it, as was our experience. Price point ...a little high.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Modeled after its older brother, The Cheesecake Factory, this iteration is slightly more upscale, offering dishes of all kinds, from chicken with waffles to Kobe meatballs; and everything we've gotten on our several visits has been very good. Asian, Mexican, Continental, and other dishes keep us going back for more. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

This does not look like a chain restaurant..The food is not that of a chain restaurant. Every single dish is cooked to perfection..
I am a local to this new hotspot, and might I say, very thankful as well. My family and I have eaten there at least 3 times already since the opening less than 2 months ago. We have been pleased every time. One time they actually brought us a cheeseburger we ordered plain and it arrived with dressing on it. Before I could even call my waiter, he was back to collect the mistake & bring me a new one. The manager came straight over and offered us a free dessert for our inconvienience..that was some attention. The Buffalo Chicken Rolls are addicting..and my personal favorite..The mojitos are spactular!! Their burgers are melt in your mouth juicy..We also recently ate a Sunday breakfast there..Yummy as well..Couples go there on dates as well as families with lots of children..It is a place for all to enjoy..I actually ate at the Grand Lux in Las Vegas this past winter, I didn't review because it was no big deal. Not horrible, but not good either. Wasn't worth talking about. The Cherry Hill NJ location is quite the opposite..You feel the ambiance of a Luxurious Grand Boutique Restaurant, but feel very comfortable going in jeans after an afternoon of shopping. Try it out, you will be happy you did. :)

Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I recently ate here, we both had filet mignon. The steak was absolutely delicious, well aged and seasoned perfectly. The ambience is wonderful very much like the Cheesecake Factory. Our waitress and assistants were right there to clear a plate, refill a glass, and refresh our bread basket. The waitress gave us good suggestions for our first time dining there. We will definitely be returning.