“Perfect "Date" Night Away”
Review of Feather Nest Inn

Feather Nest Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Cherry Hill
Toms River, New Jersey
“Perfect "Date" Night Away”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I loved our much needed, kid free, night away. Check in (11/10/12) was great and the young lady at the desk was super friendly and helpful. When we arrived to our room we were pleasantly surprised at how adorable the set up was and how clean the room was. The bathroom was spotless and the hot tub with bottle of bubbles was perfect. The mini bar with the complementary bottle of champagne and location of the flat screen was right next to the hot tub and made it easy to sit back, soak and relax. There are plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from and we had no problem finding the right one for us. The only negative I found were the pillows. They were a bit firmer then I prefer but my husband loved them. Again, that was a personal preference and didn't take away from our stay one bit. While the Blue Lagoon room was not our first choice we couldnt have been happier with it and WILL return soon.

Room Tip: think outside of the box, take a look at the room photos and have fun with it!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Chris91112

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed August 27, 2012

if you want a five star room this isnt it. but for what it is i think it was pretty good. a little out dated and the furniture should be changed the chairs had stains on them. the room was suprising very clean. the bed was memory foam which was ok but hard to move around on. there was a large tv which was nice. the jacuzzii was clean the refridgerater didnt work. we mainly went for the jacuzzii. which we enjoyed so if you just want a relaxing time in the jacuzzii watch some movies and get a little sleep it does the job.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank mariposalily22
PA
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I made my reservation the same night I stayed so there were no problems in that department. There happen to be a room ready, a standard deluxe with Jacuzzi for $92. I must admit that the area may be technically Cherry Hill ( I use to live there) but it was really closer to the Pennsauken/Camden area which may frighten a few folks. I know the area well so I was OK with it.

The room was clean and looked just like the picture on their website. Check In only took a few minutes and the staff was very polite. It is a motel atmosphere so don't expect the Hyatt Regency. I normally don't do motels but this was a nice getaway at a reasonable price. They offered free breakfast in the morning but we didn't stay because of a previous engagement.

I put a 3 because it was better than a plain motel room but not nice enough to put a hotel type rating. Like I said, the room was clean, the sheets and bed was clean, the bathroom was clean and the towels were clean. I didn't find any cigarette spots or dirty stains so I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The parking lot in the back was quiet and safe
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank babs7262
italy
Reviewed July 11, 2012

RUDE STAFF!! VERY UNACCOMDATING. DANGEROUS AREA, PARKINGLOT DANGEROUS. DIRTY, WHAT A DUMP. DO NOT GO HERE. LOBBY SMELLED, THE STAFF WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN GETTNG PIZZA. Be careful if you speak up they may threaten to beat you up. Refused to show me a room, refused to refund money. Looked like criminal acvity in the area, shady people in parking lot doing shady activities.!!!!

Room Tip: dont stay here
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
12 Thank trishdig04
nj
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Stayed in the pagoda room, which wasn't my first choice. It was all they had left. Room was clean with a bottle of champange and roses. Spa right in the room worked fine. It was expensive for what the room looked like. ( not a good theme) next time I would go back and just get a reg room with a spa in it. 100 cheaper and same difference minus the champange and wallpaper.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank marie4899
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I went away this weekend for the first time .It was the greatest thing in the world . We had a beautiful room. The room was very clean and the the hot tub was awesome . we got to share a awesome time together. The people there where very nice. The music was great we relaxed and had the time of our life. I recommend this room to everyone manhattan room.

This is a awesome place to go if you are in love .

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank kimmy c
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I booked a room for my fiancé at the Feather's Nest Inn for Valentine's Day and the theme room I chose was the Manhatten Room. When we first arrived to the hotel, it wasn't something that I expected. The lobby had an old smell to it and check-in was surrounded by plexiglas. So I'm thinking "hmm...okay." So we continued to checked in, recieved our keys and drove around to the room. As we entered the room, first, it wasn't the Manhatten Room that I requested. Secondly, the room looked clean but it smelled like mothballs and the furniture needed major updating. The TV was old no iron and board, the mini fridge was under the sink. This was truly something from the 70-80's era. This room was a total let down and not worth the price. So we decided to turn around, get our money back and went to the Residence Inn further down the road.

• Stayed February 2012
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
#5 of 16 in King of Prussia

Been to Feather Nest Inn? Share your experiences!