“Cost too much for what you get”

Garden State Discovery Museum
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Cherry Hill
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Decided to do an afternoon at the Museum based on suggestions from the hotel staff. It cost around $70 for a family of 5 to get in (adults have to pay) and I thought it seemed like a waste of money. Its in a warehouse shared with a shoe store. Its basically a big open warehouse with partitions between each exhibit. I wouldn't go back again.

2  Thank vollmer1

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is worth a half a day for younger kids and longer for older kids. We took an 18 month old and a 3 year old on the 1st day of July. It was too hot and muggy to do much outside. My younger niece was entertained following us around from room to room. My older niece loved leading us around from the Pizza Parlour to the Diner to the Vet to the Castle to the Dino Room to the Farm to the Sports Room and on and on..... We made it about 3 hours and then mommy, grandma, and auntie were as pooped as the little ones. There is so much to do, my sister is planning on taking the girls back several times. It was fun, smart play.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I took seven children to visit the museum. Everyone loved it on their own level. There are many activities here that are enough to fill an entire day. In addition there are several workshops throughout the day. I was there on a Sunday in June 2014 and on that day there was face painting, an art workshop (the children made binoculars which they decorated themselves) and a few other special activities. The children especially loved the construction section, where they put on hardhats and vests and participated in constructing and disassembling a house and the computer art. This was my third time there and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

It is really nice place, will visit here again soon within next year with my kids. Would recommend it to my friend and others.

1  Thank Maria G
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I brought my 8 year old and 4 year old nieces ~ we all had a great time! The girls especially loved the dinosaur area, the bubble area, the restaurant area, the doctor area and veterinary area. They pretty much loved the place!! I have never been there before and found it amazing! The food is a little pricey ~ I would suggest the pizza special for $9.99. What fun ~ can't wait to go back. I would find out if you could bring a lunch and sit in the outdoor area to eat. That would be helpful if you are on a budget. The girls loved the face painting and also the craft making.