“Love their noodles!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Southampton, NJ
“Love their noodles!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I love this unusual eating experience. You order first, are given a number, you are seated, and then your meal is brought to you. It's kind of a semi-self service restaurant, and is quick for working people to get in and out quickly. My favorite is the Japanese Teryaki noodles with vegetables, portions are plentiful.

Visited May 2012

Merchantville, New Jersey
“nice service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

in the midst of a kitchen reno, I was on my own for a midday meal and had an asian craving! Pei Wei was the obvious choice. I was pleasantly surprised at the level of genuine customer service. I ordered one item but had three nice interactions with the staff-- ordering, checking to see if I had been waited on, and receipt of my meal. I also liked that the manager seemed to be very involved--stepping in where needed-- taking orders, communicating with cooks, serving food and overseeing the take-out orders---I'd hire him! My pad thai, although it says spicy on the menu was overly spicy, for me, I should have spoke up and asked for less spice--my fault--it won't keep me from going back again! love that pad thai and customer service!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
South Toms River, New Jersey, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Took the food to go. The place is always packed when I go there and they are always friendly. They get the food out as quick as possible and it always tastes great.

Visited November 2011
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Always great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

Eaten here multiple times - always great food, great service! They will customize your order...I tend to order the orange peel shrimp, stock velveted (cooked in broth rather than oil) and not breaded. It cuts the calories in half and trims out so much of the fat and tastes great. They can do that with a lot of their dishes.

Visited May 2012
Salisbury, Maryland
“Good and Fast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

I have eaten here many times since this location first opened.

For a chain restaurant, this place maintains consistency and fast service. The menu is small but contains enough variety to satisfy anyone--from picky kids to vegetarians. The staff will accommodate and special requests and I have to say I love the Orange Citrus green tea.

Visited February 2012