“Best burger I have ever eaten!”
Review of Bobby's Burger Palace - CLOSED

Bobby's Burger Palace
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best burger I have ever eaten!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was at the Cherry Hill Mall on 4-3-13, my friend and I decided to grab some lunch for her birthday before leaving the mall. We settled on Bobby's Burger Palace, which was a surprise to me since my friend isn't much of a beef eater but will eat a burger from time to time. She had the California burger, while I had the cheeseburger on the bed of greens with the balsamic vinaigrette. We decided one would order the sweet potato fries (which I had yet to find a sweet potato fry I liked) and one would get the onion rings and we would share them. My friend had a soda and I had an iced tea, unsweetened, it was just as I like it, not too strong and fresh!! When I tell you that our burgers came out PERFECTLY, just as we had ordered.. I mean they came out PERFECTLY!! Mine was medium-well and hers was well. The plate was simple yet gorgeous, the burgers were the main event! My friend raved about how her burger was so delicious, which means a lot coming from a person who isn't a big beef eater. I completely enjoyed my cheeseburger and the greens. The balsamic vinaigrette played nicely with the greens and the burger. The onion rings were average, but nothing special. I prefer the onion rings from my local pizza shop. However, the sweet potato fries were BANGING!! I would order them again in a heart beat... they were just fantastic. The staff was extremely friendly and very accommodating. My friend happened to catch the eye of one of the chefs as we were eating and gave him the "thumbs up" sign, he was very gracious and bowed his head towards us in appreciation of acknowledging him. We were overly pleased and satisfied with our meals. We decided that it was so good that we would have to bring our children and husbands back for a nice informal meal out together. I can't wait to go back!!!

• Visited April 2013

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Did not meet expectation”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I somehow was expecting something more or better or both. When the restaurant first opened I'd had a sample slider was tasty, so my expectation was based on that as well as the parentage of the restaurant.
The burger just wasn't exceptional and was served more well done than I'd order. I think that the order was mixed up re: degree of doneness with that of my dining partner. Burgers do not have to be ordered by the predesignated titles and you can specify your own toppings. The sweet potato fries were perfectly cooked but overly salted. There is a choice of condiments on the tables including chipotle ketchup and a house "steak" sauce.
Order taker, however, did not seem to be familiar with product as she was unable to answer questions as to whether sweet peppers were available or if there was an alternate type of salad dressing. The burger price seems a bit high for the size that is being served, especially as everything here is a la carte.
Noise level is high making conversation a challenge. Restaurant was clean. Seating is communal counters. Order is taken at a counter when you arrive, and the food is delivered to where you are sitting. Restaurant was very clean.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank la2nj
Horsham
“Service Great, Burgers a bit disappointing.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia and my husband and I have talked about visiting the University City location many times. While driving home from Atlantic City yesterday we decided to try the Cherry Hill location! We are not experts - but we do like burgers and I feel like we have a lot to compare them to. The restaurant is pretty and comfortable. You order when you come in and then they deliver your food to your table. The staff was terrific - each member of the team was helpful - but not bothersome during our lunch, Since it was a weekday and about 11:30 it was not very crowded. We both ordered the Philly burger and while the onion rings, shakes and burgers were tasty we were a bit disappointed in the burgers. They were a good size for their price - but we were not overwhelmed by the food. We may visit again - but I would not make a special trip.

• Visited February 2013
New Jersey
“Crunchified!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped in for the first time while shopping at the mall. They were training a new employee and she was trying but it was taking forever and it was lunchtime! We ordered the regular burger with lettuce and tomato and the crunchified burger which includes potato chips on top. We also ordered onion rings and sweetpotato fries. The burgers were done to our request and the fries/rings were hot and crispy. The burgers were a good size and the roll was tasty. Not sure about the other reviews suggesting burgers were not big enough - they were very filling. Good service with cleaning tables and asking for refills for drinks. We felt the prices were reasonable for the amount of food.

Savannah, Georgia
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This has to be the best burger I have had dollar for dollar. Some of the best burgers I have had are at the Vegas Casinos (such as BLT in Mirage and Holstein's in the Cosmopolitan) but this one was just as good as any I have had for much less. There are many options at the Cherry Hill Mall but this is one of the better ones. It is obvious that they use nothing but the best ingredients. The place was busy though as the line was long and then it took some time before the burger was brought out to us. Usually, when I think burgers I expect it to come out faster. So, if you have the munchies and want something quick this might not be the best bet.

• Visited November 2012