“First but definitely not the last time...”
Review of Bobby's Burger Palace - CLOSED

Bobby's Burger Palace
Cuisines: American
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

On our recent visit to New Jersey, we stumbled upon Bobby's Burger Palace at Cherry Hill Mall. When we entered the place, we noticed the instructions: 1. Get in line. 2. Place your order. 3. Take a seat. We immediately loved it. The food prices were awesome. The seating was different. Each table is set up like a bar which lets you sit with people you don't know, which creates a friendly atmosphere. The service was great. By the time we got our drinks and sat down, our food was coming out. The waiters and waitresses were super nice and accommodating. They were consistent in coming by and asking if we were OK and if they could refresh our drinks. The food was magnificent. Our burgers were cooked the way we requested. Everything was just great. The best thing to me was the fact that they had ginger ale as a fountain drink! Hello! :-). I love watching Bobby Flay on tv and I was absolutely satisfied. We will be going back!

1  Thank NotUrAvgYo

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place was recommended to us by a friend, but it left me wanting more from a Bobby Flay establishment.

It's a more casual environment than I was expecting, but the set-up is nice with "bar-like" seating, and the servers still greet you, give you silverware, and explain the sauces to you which is a nice touch.

The food selection, however, was lacking tremendously. We only had seven or so burgers to choose from, most of which seemed a bit unappealing. I had the Philly Burger, hoping for the best, and only got 4 small caramelized onions on it. It only just tasted like burger meet with cheese. My boyfriend got the Dallas Burger, and his was much better, though.

The price for the burger only comes with a burger. $3 for fries, and $2+ for drinks so you're still paying a considerable amount for a fast food joint with not enough selection.

I don't know that I'd go back, but I didn't completely hate the experience.

1  Thank Danielle D
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is located in the Cherry Hill Mall. complimentary valet parking is offered. This, and the Bobby Flay name, lead me to expect more. A large menu board As you enter allows you to decide your food before reaching the counter. Seating is at long formica benches with chairs and other patrons will sit along side of you. The Booby Blue Burger ($8) was a fair size but not giant. Dressed with a mild blue cheese and bacon strips, lettuce, and tomatoe. I've had much better. The Vanilla Bean milkshake ($5) was thick, and reminded me of softened, high quality, vanilla ice cream. Very good! Sweet potato fries ($3) were good with a light salt. The waitstaff was efficient and friendly. The big let down was the atmosphere and the reson I came - the burger.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I wrote a review for the Philadelphia site and I am happy to say the the Cherry Hill one is just as awesome. Took my boss here for lunch and he loved it, too. I am so glad to see that the excellentness (is that a word?) of these restaurants is consistent. The ones in Philadelphia and Cherry Hill are equally as good.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This was a favorite lunch spot for the occassional splurge. By splurge I mean you are going to pay close to $17 for a burger, fries, and shake. All are delicious and worth it, just not all the time, can't afford a new plus size wardrobe. It is a straightforward restaurant with helpful staff. Order at the counter and wait. Wait is only about 5-10 minutes based on capacity.