“Not just a supermarket”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #19 of 260 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Wegman's offers so much to choose from in the way of food selection. I really like their hot foods area - on those days where I can't cook a meal for myself they have a huge offering of meals that I can pick up on the fly. And while not 5 star restaurant quality, for the most part it's pretty tasty stuff.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We always eat at a Wegman's when we are nearby. This one is huge. They have multiple salad bars and steam tables with a tremendous selection of hot and cold food. Oriental, Indian, Italian, salad, a selection of soups, fruit and on and on.

Best for me were the vegetarian selections. "Chickenless" parm. Was a real treat. Lightly breaded meatless "cutlet", TVP I think, topped with light melted cheese, served in a tomato sauce. "General Tofu" (I guess General Tso was off) is cubed tofu in a mildly spicy sauce with Oriental veggies. Naan with chutney, you get the picture. Plenty of meat and vegetables as well. Not 1, but 2 Coke Freestyle machines!

Two complaints....hot food was only warm, as it is in the buffets uncovered. Also, it is expensive. $8.99/lb., my dinner with a bottled iced tea was $15.50, as much as some restaurants.

Go for the huge variety!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Wegmans Market Cafe has an astounding selection of prepared food, but I find them to be rather costly. Also, when I wanted to do some light shopping and pick up something from the cafe, I was told by the cashier that I needed to check out in two places. That takes away from the convenience of it.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I was skeptical about having dinner in a supermarket. But wow- excellent food. Tons of items to choose from. I had the lemon pepper grilled chicken with potatoes au gratin and a bruschetta portobello mushroom. Everything was excellent. With a soft drink and tax, it was $15. A little pricey but delicious.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Wegmans is by far the best grocery store in south jersey. Always fresh everything , with take home dinners to die for.
Cheese form the world over, with out a doubt the best seafood anywhere . Bakery items abound , cakes pastries & more. Don't pass this one up for sure............... Simply the best