“Fabulous Fusion”

Ranked #7 of 269 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Innovative fine fusion cuisine. Exotic rare tea list. Voted best of 2017 by readers of South Jersey Magazine. Private party room seats up to 80. Great Live Jazz banquet.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The best Asian food we've ever had; our server seemed to also be a mind-reader, offering precisely the advice we needed to hear -- and which we were glad we took. Their tofu is exquisite (I am typically somewhat underwhelmed by tofu offerings), the increased level of spiciness we requested in two Szechuan dishes was a rare perfect match, the lettuce-wrap vegetarian appetizer was new and wonderful; the baked ice-cream desserts we shared were a taste explosion, and the presentation showed an uncommon artistry.

Our only disappointment is that we live too far to come more regularly.
I will tell anyone I know who is traveling this way to try this restaurant. It's that good.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

From the moment I walked in I was treated like royalty. I took every recommendation and was so glad I did. Food was fresh and unique and completely delicious

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I dined here for the first time tonight and loved it - from the friendly, personal service to the delicious food. For appetizers we had the shrimp spring roll which was light and crispy with fresh vegetables, and the pork egg roll, which was okay but not as good as the shrimp. We shared entrees. I ordered the shrimp with honey walnut, which was amazing, we loved every bite. My husband got the sea bass. It was great but had a little trouble matching the tastiness of the shrimp. The vegetables and sauce with the sea bass were delicious, too. Everything was very fresh. We didn't order dessert, but they brought raspberry sherbet which was a perfect refreshing ending. I can't wait to go back and try many more things on the menu.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Loved everything here. The service was great and the food was even better. We had the crunchy sesame chicken (best I've ever had), General Tao's triple delight, and baked ice cream. Seriously so good. My only complaint was that my husband triple delight had the same sauce as my sesame chicken and was lacking spice. But still a delicious dish.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Great service. Food was fresh and delicious. The Szechuan roasted peppers were a great freebie. Owner Pete was GREAT! Try it you will not be disappointed.