“Another Great Dining Experience at Dream Cuisine” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dream Cuisine Cafe

Dream Cuisine Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Dream Cuisine Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 252 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: French, American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tuscany Marketplace at Old Orchard Road
Transit: NJDOT stops at our plaza.
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Another Great Dining Experience at Dream Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed another superb meal at Dream Cuisine. Every dish was terrific. My lamb chops were among the best I have ever enjoyed anywhere. Seriously, Dream Cuisine rivals the French bistros in Philly and NYC, and its a BYOB. Because we registered our birthdays, we received a $20 discount coupon to celebrate my wife's birthday. Great meal to celebrate her birthday.

All the meal courses are cooked to order. As a result, some time passes between courses, especially when the restaurant is really busy. If you are in a hurry, try fast food. If you want to enjoy a leisurely and delicious meal with a good bottle of wine from your cellar and an opportunity for conversation with your SO, I highly recommend Dream Cuisine.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Arnon G

Atlanta, GA
“You either "get it" or you don't”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Whenever I read the reviews on tripadvisor - especially those for restaurants - I always look at the negative ones first. Its usually pretty easy to tell whether the writer has a real beef or if they're just trying to "get even" for some imagined slight OR if they just aren't sure what to make of the experience they've just had and need to vent.

In the case of this restaurant I was struck by the fact that most of the reviewers who gave it a low rating did so because they thought the service was slow, but ended up admitting that the food was really good, so I gave it a try. In my experience, the service wasn't slow at all (I'd call it "old world" relaxed) but even if had taken more than an hour for the prix fixe menu it would have been well worth it.

Really, how often do you run into a chef who is so pasionate about his cooking that he wants to do it all himself? How many of the people who are flaming him because they couldn't get in - wolf down four courses of an impecably cooked meal - and get out inside of an hour would be willing to commit themselves to doing something that they loved 60, 70 or even 80 hours a week in a 30 seat restaurant in Cherry Hill, New Jersey of all places for cripes sake???

Wake up people and realize what a gem you have! This is what chef-driven cuisine is all about - and I can't remember when I've been in a restaurant that's served a four course tasting of this quality for less than $ 100.00. And believe me... if chef moved his restaurant five miles west to Philly, that's what he would be charging!

If you've got to get in and out fast - try T.G.I. McFunster's or any of the other formula restaurants that line the street in either direction. The minimum wage line cook there will be happy to crank out your order of frozen goodies quickly so that management can turn your table and make corporate happy. But, if enjoy dining for dining's sake, bring a bottle of wine, relax and truly enjoy a great meal at a reasonable price at Dream Cafe.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank The_Producer
Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States
“Great Food - South Jersey Gem - Must Try!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

A hidden gem of a restaurant in South Jersey – and fortunately or unfortunately – not easy to stumble across, but if and when you do; you’ll love it.

It’s a BYOB, often with live music – usually an acoustic guitarist playing in the background who is quite good. The interior décor is interesting, bohemian, kind of shabby-eclectic-chic but don’t let it stop you from trying the food which is top-notch.

We have had great dinners for two here, great dinners with small and large (up to 16) groups.

The food is inspired by the Provencal region and has never disappointed.

Escargots, Jambon de Bayonne and Foie Gras (when available) are standout dishes as are the skate, lamb and chicken – really not a bad entrée on the menu and the dessert choices are good, serviceable but not note-worthy.

The one downfall of our many experiences is the food can be slow to arrive but it is worth the wait. The servers are friendly and it isn’t a place to go if you are in a hurry. Just have another glass of wine and enjoy the evening.

• Visited January 2013
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Leisurely french cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner with friends using the prixe fix menu option. This was a four course menu. Each course was prepared to order (hence the wait). The menu is limited but varied enough for all but vegans.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Delicious but way too long to wait”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Let me start by saying the food was delicious. However, it took 2 hours for our entrees to arrive. We were seated immediately and professionally. Our salads came out in 30 minutes. Our next course took another 45 minutes. Then we waited 45 minutes for our entrees. Dessert and the check came very quickly thereafter. Sadly we will not return because of the experience, not the food.

• Visited February 2013