“Capital Grille always consistant.”

Capital Grille - Cherry Hill
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille - Cherry Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 255 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Haddonfield Road
Description: We cordially invite you to set aside the preconceived notion that urbane dining requires an urban setting. Dry Aged Steak au Poivre and Citrus Glazed Salmon are equally at-home in Camden County as Philadelphia. And could 5,000 bottles of world-class wine hope for a more fitting home than a place called Cherry Hill? Culinary connoisseurs, The Capital Grille has arrived in suburbia.
Reviewed September 23, 2012

First Class dining experience in Cherry Hill, in Philadelphia as well as all the others I've frequented and there have been so many.

Always perfect service, generous cocktails & superb steak served exactly as ordered.

Go for lunch & get their seafood burger for a treat or dinner & enjoy any steak. It's up there with the 50 or so world class streak houses, this one just happens to be part of a well managed chain.

There are newer reviews for Capital Grille - Cherry Hill

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Consistently good. Too bad its located at the "mall" but otherwise a good night out. Decor is comfortable - many rooms, etc. Lights weren't too bright (an issue at many restaurants in the US), knowledgable services who didn't pester too much. We would return.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were fans of the Philadelphia Capital Grille and have become fans of the New Jersey version. The tenderloin with poached lobster is my favorite dish. My husband loves the oyster selection. We think they have a great wine list with some reasonably priced bottles. We have received several recommendations from the servers for wine and food. They have not steered us wrong. The coconut cream pie dessert is wonderful and they have the best coffee. We went to an upscale steak house in Las Vegas and left saying that it wasn't as good as the Capital Grille.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We went to the Capital Grill in celebration of our wedding anniversary. We had an early reservation (6:15 pm) and we were seated immediately. I definitely wouldn't go without a reservation since when we were leaving the restaurant the bar area was packed and people were waiting in both the lobby and the area outside.

We were greeted at our table with a written anniversary greeting and a single red rose - a very nice welcome! The restaurant is nicely decorated with dark woods and ornately framed artwork. Many areas also included stored wine bottles. Our table was located in the corner of a small room of 6 tables which made it feel very private. Our waiter, Aaron, was extremely nice and very accommodating. He was attentive yet unobtrusive. His assistant, whose name escapes me now, was equally attentive and efficient.

My husband had the lobster bisque soup which contained visible pieces of lobster. It was excellent. Next he had a caesar salad with white anchovies and I had the lettuce wedge with bacon and blue cheese dressing. Both salads were well chilled and very good. My husband had the 22 oz delmonico steak which was incredible! We were amazed at the size but he enjoyed every bite! (I did have a few tastes!) I had the citrus salmon. It was good, nice texture but a tad dry. We shared a side which, in my opinion, really shouldn't be an extra charge considering the price of the entrees.

We were pleasantly surprised with a complimentary dessert for our anniversary. It was a flourless chocolate cake adorned with raspberries and whipped cream on the plate. It was a nice presentation and very good!

We each had 1 glass of wine ($7.00 each) and coffee. Our total bill was $158.00 (before tip) which was pricey but acceptable since this was a special occasion.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Visited with my husband and two kids on a Sunday, It is a little pricey so we won't go often, but I would definitely recommend to celebrate special occasions. Between 4 - 6, they offered a special which included soup or salad, entree, 2 vegetables and dessert for $39 which my daughter and I had. That was more than worth it! Our entrees were huge. We added another vegetable to share among the four of us and shared our desserts among the table. We were stuffed. The steaks were fantastic. I had the Kona rub which was really good. I am normally not big on mashed potatoes, but the ones served at Capital Grille were amazing. I didn't care much for the creamed spinach and the asparagus was a little spicy, but good. Our server was terrific. Overall it was a very pleasant experience.