Seasons 52 - Cherry Hill
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - Cherry Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 259 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Haddonfield Road at Cherry Hill Mall
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Great variety of food and Red wines. Quality and quantity of food is great. To top it off the variety of Desserts is awesome. They understand the need of desserts and that a large/big quantity of the desert is not required. According to me the size of quantity is just right to finish a good meal. Hospitality of the restaurant is good, friendly waitresses which also provides good suggestions if you are new to the restaurant and/or would like inputs if you would like to try out something new.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Have tried lunch twice. A combination of flatbread appetizer and salad is filling enough. All versions of the flatbread are really special. I will return until I try them all. Yum yum.
The downside is the meal cost. This is an expensive place! It is located at the exterior of a big mall and so it is a nuisance to park. The bar area looked attractive, but we don't go for liquid lunch.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

After hearing my friends rave about Seasons 52, I had to try it for myself. The staff was gracious and the restaurant was modern yet cozy. I wasn't planning on having anything special to drink, but the mango jalapeño crush caught my eye and was delicious! My husband and I proceeded to order an appetizer, two seafood entrees, and a few mini-desserts, and all of it was fresh and tasty. The menu had a variety of choices to accommodate everyone's tastes, preferences, allergies, and dietary needs- no menu item has over 500 calories. But, I don't think I saw anything on the menu for my picky teens, so I was glad they stayed home. One detail worth noting is the weekly chef's special menu which includes the most in-season fresh foods available. It's nice to have a restaurant option like this one.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I've heard people raving about Seasons 52 for some time. Took my mother there for Mother's Day and I was underwhelmed. My mother enjoyed her meal but I found my food to be bland. I had the barbeque chicken salad. I would like to say something about it that stood out, but it was nothing more than some lettuce with three barbeque sauced chicken strips. My wife had the lamb chops which she found to be a little tough. We won't be going again.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Nice ambience, good selection of food. Very relaxed atmosphere. Okay with kids that are atleast 5-6 yrs old, younger kids making noise might get u looks.
Only downside is parking around that area is always difficult. Valet is available , costs a bit but will save u aggravation.