“Worth the Trip”

Seasons 52 - Cherry Hill
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - Cherry Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 259 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Haddonfield Road at Cherry Hill Mall
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Even though the restaurant is a bit out of the way for us to go to. We try to get there every 6 to 8 weeks. The food is always fresh and exciting. The service is top notch and the atmosphere adds to the overall pleasure of eating there. I would suggest trying heir lobster flat bread which was new addition to the menu. In addition I highly recommend the fish tacos which may vary with the type of fish available, but is always prepared perfectly either blackened or grilled.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Seasons 52 is...well, Seasons 52. There is a lot we like about them starting with the valet parking, at least the ones where we have been. But, Seasons 52 is dependable. Always clean with a friendly atmosphere and I can always find something on the menu no matter what the season. The price/value ratio is good and I enjoy the ambience, particularly in the bar are where they often have a piano player/singer.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I'm a vegan, while my husband and the couple we went with are anything but. I ordered the vegetarian tasting (without cheese) and I was highly disappointed. The citrus quinoa-citrus salad was very bland, aside from just tasting like an orange. The tofu was mushy, like how tofu is when you first take it out of the package, and was also very bland. The tofu was topped with mango chutney, which was OK, but too sweet and it did not pair with the tofu at all. The taco it came with was barely edible, the flavors were fine separate, but did not seem to merry together. The shell of the taco was a somewhat chewy texture (not at all like a taco shell). Our server was very friendly and professional. My husband and the other couple we went out with all loved their food. They ordered some apps, and for entrees the lamb, salmon, and steak which all received great feedback (and completely empty plates). They also sat us under a air vent, and since it's winter was very uncomfortable and cold. I would say if you're vegan, just stick with a salad -(

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We had an enjoyable lunch. My husband and I had the buffalo burger. It did not come with a side- so we ordered steak fries to share. The fries came out after we finished our burgers- so we weren't charged for them. Not sure why they were delayed. Our daughter ordered the flatbread with tomato and mozzerella- a generous serving. Our service was good.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I love the menu and the food quality. The dining areas are beautiful. But I'm not going back. I've been there a number of times and every time it's exactly the same thing. The servers snub you if you only order one drink or if the kids (gasp) only drink water. If you don't order flat bread, first courses, entree', desserts, and every add on possible the servers act put out that they've ended up with a "cheap" table and treat you poorly. It's clearly the way the staff is trained...because it's consistent each and every time (at least 8) I've dined there. So many local gems that are appreciative of my business, I don't need to go back.

1  Thank SJMom_123