“Family gathering”

Seasons 52 - Cherry Hill
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - Cherry Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 254 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cross street: Haddonfield Road at Cherry Hill Mall
Mount Laurel
“Family gathering”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Asked to be seated at a Chef Table for a family gathering. Room for 10 people and we were 9.
It was a wonderful experience to be away from the basic noise of the restaurant. We did get to taste a few special treats from the Chef. As far as I know, everyone enjoyed the meals. The sparkling water flowed. A few had wine. Dessert was good and shared.
Three dowmsides that caught my eye: Two of the four lights over the table were out as was a third in the "bookcase" that separated us from the hallway, and the cappuccino machine wasn't working.
Our waitress was wonderful. She knew the menu and was able to explain the differences between dishes and, when asked,recommended which dish she thought was better. She was
very attentive and I don't think we lacked for anything.

Cinnaminson, New Jersey
“Food was ok...”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Food was ok. We had the stuffed mushroom appetizer which was delicious but the rest of our food wasn't good at all. I sent a letter of complaint to the management but didn't even get a response. Our experience at the bar was ok...the piano player was a little annoying. Music wasn't that good and he kept interrupting us to ask what we wanted to hear. Overall we were disapointed.

Cheltenham, Maryland, United States
“Best single diner service!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Season 52 in Cherry Hill is one of two go to restaurants when I travel on business. I usually get one of the flat breads and a salad which is what I had tonight. Becca was the server and she could not have been more accommodating. As a single diner service can be less than stellar and Becca proved that WRONG! I enjoy Season 52 every time and Becca made tonight most enjoyable. Thank you! I highly recommend Season 52 in Cherry Hill!

1 Thank Kathy S
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Delicious food prepared healthy”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had a delicious lunch. We started with one of their flatbreads. It was prepared with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil. We both enjoyed the flatbread. For my entree I ordered the barbecue chicken salad. It was very good and fresh tasting. My husband had the chicken capresse sandwich- grilled chicken with mozzarella cheese. He liked the sandwich as well. For dessert we each ordered one of their small glasses. I had the cut-up fresh fruit and my husband chose the chocolate moose with chocolate chips. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys eating delicious food prepared in a healthy way. In addition we had excellent service.

1 Thank Gloria H
Wanaque, New Jersey
“Just what we needed”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Food was interesting, flavorful, fresh and healthy. Great service. Good wine list. We loved the small sized desserts as they allowed us to indulge without pigging out. Wish there was one closer to our home in north Jersey. Hopefully some day soon...

1 Thank LoudWritr