“Best single diner service!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 271 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Haddonfield Road at Cherry Hill Mall
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Season 52 in Cherry Hill is one of two go to restaurants when I travel on business. I usually get one of the flat breads and a salad which is what I had tonight. Becca was the server and she could not have been more accommodating. As a single diner service can be less than stellar and Becca proved that WRONG! I enjoy Season 52 every time and Becca made tonight most enjoyable. Thank you! I highly recommend Season 52 in Cherry Hill!

1  Thank Kathy S

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had a delicious lunch. We started with one of their flatbreads. It was prepared with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil. We both enjoyed the flatbread. For my entree I ordered the barbecue chicken salad. It was very good and fresh tasting. My husband had the chicken capresse sandwich- grilled chicken with mozzarella cheese. He liked the sandwich as well. For dessert we each ordered one of their small glasses. I had the cut-up fresh fruit and my husband chose the chocolate moose with chocolate chips. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys eating delicious food prepared in a healthy way. In addition we had excellent service.

1  Thank Gloria H
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Food was interesting, flavorful, fresh and healthy. Great service. Good wine list. We loved the small sized desserts as they allowed us to indulge without pigging out. Wish there was one closer to our home in north Jersey. Hopefully some day soon...

1  Thank LoudWritr
Reviewed February 28, 2013

A colleague invited me to lunch yesterday 2/27/13 and I am soooo glad we picked this place.
The establishment is gorgeous, very upscale and inviting with a modern fireplace going. Our server did not smile much but he did take the time to explain the menu and was considerate of the fact that we were on a lunch break. Their menu changes with the seasons (hence their name). When the word “light” was used to describe the food I expected tiny portions and/or feeling like I was eating diet food. No way! The food was fresh, beautifully presented, satisfying and absolutely delicious. I ordered the tuna/ avocado sushi and a BBQ chicken salad. The server brought out a table of the mini indulgences (aka desserts) and I chose the Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cannoli. The dessert came in a small shot glass but was a tasty, perfect ending to lunch. If lunch was that good I can’t wait to try dinner there very soon.

1  Thank DeneenBP
Reviewed February 25, 2013

fresh food, healthly food under 450 cal. , excellent service. they know how to treat a customer and make you feel welcome. large wine menu. very clean, nice place to go and relax with a glass of wine and listen to the music. menu is small but you should have no problem finding something you would like, third time there, never had something we didn't like. try it you won't be disappointed

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!