“Lots of Food”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 258 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mall Drive
Transit: Public bus stops at the mall. One block away there is a bus that takes guests to the trains.
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Visited Sunday 3/31/13 with my family. The restaurant was full, but not crowed which I attribute in part to Easter and maybe the Cherry Hill Mall being closed. On the weekends, this restaurant can get packed – I would strongly suggest making a reservation. We went family style – sausage and peppers, jumbo lump crab cakes, lasagna, beef tenderloin medallions, parmesan crusted tilapia, and shrimp and crab cannelloni. With Tiramisu and Apple Crostada for dessert! They have different family style options based upon how many different appetizers and entrees you want. They really do keep bringing the food out! Our server was attentive, the food was hot and plentiful. Thank you Maggiano’s for making my brother’s birthday dinner party enjoyable.

TIP: Sign up for the E-Club card online and get $10 bucks off your next visit.

1  Thank DeneenBP

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The service at the Cherry Hill location is excellent. You can tell that a lot is put into training the staff to be attentive and understanding of their customers. I have been her three times, and each time, had three of the best male waiters ever. Service you would typically find at a much higher end restaurant.
The food never disappoints, wonderful Italian pastas and dishes cooked well, and exactly as ordered. There are items on the menu you can select where you can take a meal home for later, which my daughter always wants to do so she has lunch the next day! The crab cakes and the sauce that accompanies are melt in your mouth good. Definitely order them as an appetizer!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

First visit here was on a very busy Saturday a reservation is much needed on nights like this. They have complimentary valet parking which comes in hand because of the lack of on busy nights. The exterior and interior are very nice and classy this was a chilly night and found underneath the entrance awning it had heating lamps which were very nice to stand under as the wind chilled the air. Very fancy setting with big portions. It's not too badly priced. The food is extremely good and at very high quality and the dishes are huge and reminded me of antique plates of my great grand mother. Everyone was attentive and friendly would love to return and definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This location on a weekend is overwhelmingly busy! Without a reservation I may have waited forever! This was not the case. The food was amazing but the service was so poor. After the bright greeting we received it all went downhill. Drinks not refilled, appetizer practically thrown on the table. The server was just too busy to ever return to our table. When I finally flagged her down to order some to go, dessert and get some food wrapped she immediately tossed our bowl to a girl across the room and disappeared after getting my Togo order and running off too quick to ever get our dessert order. After a while she bought back my to go order ice old in a container straight out of the fridge with a sticker stating to go online for cooking instructions. I was in shock! When she returned with my check I explained that I could not return home with a cold meal and that I would not be purchasing it. She then asked "do you want me to make you a hot one?" What would have ever given her the impression I wanted to take home cold food to family waiting??? She then finally asked if we wanted dessert and I had to refuse, I was insulted by that point. It also took us 20 minutes to park and valet was even full. I will not be returning to this location. The location in the city was much nicer to visit!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was priviledged to have eaten some of the food which was served/catered after a large funeral in South Jersey. At the time I had never heard of nor tasted the food served at Maggiano's.

All it took was one taste and I have returned several times for a repeat performance of really good itialian food. I especially love the lasagna, chicken parm and the childs menu items. The food is always so fresh and wholesome, that and the atmosphere make the wait worth while. (especially on the weekends)

From the catering/weddings/private parties, large varied menus this place is well worth visiting.