“Mani-pedi”

Add it.
Bernard's Day Spa
Ranked #16 of 20 things to do in Cherry Hill
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Friendly, professional service. Technician took her time. Her focus was on me and provided a nice hand, foot and leg massage.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been in this place many years ago // had very average service ......
came back due to busy schedule and what a confirmation ////
overpriced and very unqualified service , please dont make mish mash on my head and charge 300 $ /i dont mind paying for a happy end on my head!!! but skim of colors //no no/// don't pay for this !!anyone who ever had a good hair color and understand the outcome /this place is not the one ,looks like for the cost there reviews are very similar ////pooor ,very poor ...
sorry wish could come back and be satisfied but not this place ever again 11

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Three of my family members just went to Bernards to have their hair done for my son's wedding. One of them was my 92-year old. When Joseph finished with her, she looked beautiful! My sister and daughter also looked beautiful as well. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Eileen B
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My friends and I had a spa day and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Bernard's offers top notch service and a fabulous atmosphere.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 28, 2012

snobs! the employees and the clients--service is not very personable--not very down to earth--i feel like everyone is trying so hard to be 'cherry hill elite'--looking at each person who walks in the door with a discerning eye, not a smile---although the staff at the front desk is very efficient and rarely is anyone kept waiting---I only go to Bernards if a have Groupon or gift certificate because I feel that their services are overpriced--i've always been pleased with the massages there but felt pressured during and after facials about my skin care regiment and recommended pricy lotions--a hint if you do have a coupon and you call to make an appointment--don't tell them until the end of the call or you will be surprised how the availability seems to suddenly change and the phone call gets short---also be ready to leave a credit card number for them to charge if you fail to meet the cancelation policy---enjoy