“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I was there last night for the 1st time and it was really tasty!!!
The place itself is small, cheery and pleasant... very comfortable and not over-the-top.
The apps were delicious and our entrees (Sea Bass, Greek style Steak) were incredibly good.
The only gripe was a very new waiter, but he was kind and even "admitted" to being new so there was no harm done. Im assuming the lovely lady that kept checking on us was an owner? She was very sweet and genuinely made sure we had a great experience... So, thanks to all this, and a RATHER large menu... i cant wait to go back with more friends and try more things!!!

There are newer reviews for Kuzina by Sofia

Reviewed March 29, 2012

The saganki and fried stuffed phyllo rolls were delicious appetizers. It took awhile for the entrees to come. Before they did, however, a waitress was collecting all the candles (battery operated) for the night... it was 9:15 at this time (we had arrived at 8:20!). I think it's rude to take the candle away and start closing down when customers are still in the restaurant. The waitress was nice but was not around and quickly forgot each of our requests (diet coke, extra sauce, etc.) and we had to wait for her to come out (we asked another waitress and she told us our waitress was taking a break outside!). For the amount of meat on our plates, the food was expensive! Some of the food also could have used more flavor. To top that off, they were out of baklava, so no dessert. I would not recommend or go back.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

I was very impressed with your restaurant until after my meal last night, the very sweet waitress informed me that management refused my coupon, the one listed on the facebook page to the left was invalid due to a supposed "expiration" date, but after further examination of the hardly legible font, it clearly states that the expiration is 11/1 which would mean that it would be valid for anytime before then, regardless of the year. I did not want to cause a scene and it is not about the cost, but it does matter on the fact that you clearly practiced advertisement misrepresentation and on principle alone is very unacceptable. If this offer is not current, it should be removed immediately to avoid further confusion and possible conflict.

1  Thank law_titia
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My wife and I have visited Kuzina about 5 times, most recently for lunch. The restaurant is unique in that its decor is not and endless array of blue and white or Santorini photographs trhoughout. It is a basic single room with tables located throughout which are decently spaced as to not be on top of one another. When it is busy it is very loud, this is not a romantic venue, unless your date adores tasty Mediteranean treats.

This restaurant has been reliable and consistent through all of the meals we have had there. The tzatziki sauce and dolmades are very good as well as the grilled octopus. The gyro is delicious and comes in many varieties (chicken, traditional, etc). The set menu includes most if not all standard Greek fare. The specials normally include something non-traditional made in a Greek manor. The staff is accommodating and proficient.

Again, this is not a "high" cruisine restaurant, but nor are its prices. It is a great, affordable and convenient venue for those in South Jersey who want to save the commuting, bridge and parking toll of going into Philadelphia. I will continue to return.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

My wife and I love it here. Very large menu and wonderfully prepared food. It's right on Rt 70 (westbound) and easy to find.