“A decent steak & seafood house.”

McCormick & Schmick's - Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt 70
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Consistent Landry family of restaurant menu and quality. Food and service were decent. Menu is pretty basic - nothing too creative.

There are newer reviews for McCormick & Schmick's - Cherry Hill

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This is my second time here and my last. I ordered the walnut salad which was $8 and about 10 mouthfuls. My husband had a bowl of soup and my child had a grilled cheese sandwich. My toddler had two apple juices which was a total of $4. We each had two alcoholic drinks that were part of happy hour and our bill was $61. I'm telling you, do not waste your time or money. The atmosphere was lame and service was horrible.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Went for the happy hour and was not impressed. Overpriced for happy hour. Food quality was fine, however all 3 appetizers that we ordered were lukewarm. The restaurant part was empty and the bar area had about 10 people in it so the kitchen staff couldn't have been all that busy to have food sitting around and cooling off. Again the mussels were very flavorful, and the fried calamari was tasty, but the firecracker shrimp lacked any fire and all three were literally room temp. Drink prices were ok however a friend ordered a scotch on the rocks and was charged double the happy hour price because this wasn't a "mixed" drink. We were not informed of this and happend to notice it on the bill. I cannot recommend this happy hour in good conscience. Cheesecake Factory across the parking lot is much better, freindlier, and much more inexpensive.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Went here for a pre-Valentine's Day lunch with my wife. Surprisingly, the restaurant was nearly empty. Our waiter was excellent....not sure if that was a result of the lack of other customers. Our food was quite good...stuffed shrimp, grilled shrimp, shrimp scampi and fish and chips were all fresh, prepared well, and quite tasty. Prices seem to be higher than we recall, but all in all, we enjoyed our lunch experience here.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I enjoy McCormick & Schmick's even though it is a chain. The seafood is fresh, good and well prepared. The decor is nice. It seems to have declined somewhat since it was acquired by a new company. The carrot cake is huge and my favorite desert. I like to go there for business lunch or a special treat.