“Memorable - among the best.”
Review of Scalini Fedeli

Scalini Fedeli
Reserve with OpenTable
Scalini Fedeli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Parrot Mill Road
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Incredible food. Everything is run with mitilary precision. The space, with vaulted ceilings is beautiful. Price fixed menu of $54 for dinner has me scratching my head wondering how they do it, especially with all the off-menu extra's thrown in (amuse bouche, sorbet, biscotti tray).
I started with a pappardelle with veal marrow sauce - velvety delicious. Entree was veal medallions, equally good. Dining parther had red snapper in red wine reduction, and she raved over it.
Wine list reasonably priced.
This restaurant elevates Italian cusine to a new level.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I can't say enough about Scalini Fedeli. It is the best restaurant, at least in my memory, that I've ever been to. The food is out of this world and the service is impeccable. My brother-in-law and I had the braised short-ribs, which came in a rich, delicious wine sauce. Perfectly trimmed and tender, and garnished with seasonal veggies. My sister had the Chilean Sea Bass and my wife, the swordfish. Exquisite, both. We had a variety of appetizers, including the porcini stuffed ravoli with white truffle sauce. Between courses there were intermezzos of a variety of refreshing surprises. The decor is very, very comfortable. The service is attentive but not intrusive. This, to all of us that evening, is a world-class restaurant. If, within reach, go there for your next special occasion.

1  Thank pne2970t
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is the place we go for big anniversaries and birthdays!! The food is so innovative and tasty, the service makes you feel like a rock star!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

While quite pricey, this was an experience and not just a meal. There is a very formal atmosphere here, waitstaff was very attentive but not annoyingly so. It was one of the best meals we ever ate.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

It is the perfect place for a anniversary. Celebrate in style. The 3 course meal is so flavorful. Presented like artwork. Served by very professional waiters.We have been going here for over 15 years.