“Always outstanding”

Gregorio's
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Gregorio's focuses on combining Mediterranean diet concepts with healthy, vibrant Italian-American cuisine. The different flavors and techniques of Italian cooking is evident in every dish prepared by our expert chefs. Using the freshest ingredients, with a drizzle of our delicious olive oil, our chefs have created a dining experience for a lifetime.
Reviewed January 2, 2016

I love this small restaurant with fresh ingredents and have been here many times in the past few years. I park behind the restaurant in the lot which is for the bank I think, but it is for after hours or you can find a spot on the street.
I have had many of their dishes and the menu changes, so I cut and pasted my favorites from the menu with the prices. My husband and I usually split a salad first. We never get to dessert, but the dessert choices look amazing.
Pistachio Crusted Salmon $21.95
Butternut squash risotto, wilted spinach, and a red wine sauce

Grilled Skirt Steak $22.95
Grape tomato salad, garlic mashed potatoes, and a garlic herb sauce

Pan Seared Tuna $24.95
With eggplant caponata, herb pappardelle pasta, and a red wine reduction

Veal Artichoke $22.95
Scaloppini with artichokes bottoms, mushrooms, and a white wine sauce

Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin $19.95
With garlic mashed potatoes, spinach, and a balsamic vinegar glaze

The last time I was here was for a private party, and they did a lovely job. The staff is very professional and they take very good care of your needs, if you have special requests. I think this is one of the best restaurants around.

Reviewed November 23, 2015

We had an outstanding meal with friends on Saturday evening. Always packed, but never so loud that you cannot have a conversation. Easy parking on Main Street in front or around the back. Delicious appetizers and entrees. Service was attentive and cheerful, and we like that it is BYOB. No room for dessert!

Reviewed November 7, 2015 via mobile

Been to Gregorio's numerous times and have yet to be disappointed. Byob is a plus and the service is great. The food is good Mediterranean Italian, a nice change from the many old school or northern Italian restaurants in NJ.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

Surprising delight! Wonderfully warm and charming! Skillful, caring, and helpful server. Food beyond delicious!! Left thinking, 'How soon can we come back?'

Reviewed September 21, 2015

Visited this restaurant for the first time on our anniversary. When I made the reservation I told the gentleman answering that it was our anniversary and if he could save a table in a nice location for 7pm I would appreciate it. His response was, let's see what's available when you come in. When we arrived the 2 nice tables by the window were taken and we were seated in the middle of the restaurant. I should have listened to the little voice that said to pick another place. As for the food it was better than the welcome. The eggplant involtini appetiser was very good. The carpaccio was not, having far too many fried onions and arugula and too little carpaccio. The main courses were nicely done with a tender lamb shank and the veal artichoke prepared specifically without flour. Our waitress was very helpful and served us very nicely. The atmosphere is nothing to write home about but place was clean and orderly.

1  Thank Kalymnos13