“If you want the very best ......you MUST visit Tommy's Hot Dogs in Carteret NJ”
Review of tommy's hot dogs

tommy's hot dogs
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Carteret
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 13, 2010

You want REAL meat on your Burger? How about an Angus Burger with the REAL stuff ! NO FILLERS!! only about 6 ounces of the finest fresh beef ! NOT THE FROZEN STUFF ! Include lettuce , onions, and a fresh slice of tomato. With or w/o Mayo. On a Fresh Hard Roll. $3.50 You CAN'T BEAT IT !! Italian Hot dogs..JUMBO SIZED ....$4.00
Regular SABRETT hotdogs ...$1.45 w /dressing. You can enjoy eating outside on tables and benches Tommy provides. Or inside if you prefer !
Also many other delicious foods and combos are provided for your eating pleasure!
The FRIENDLIEST place with a free comedy floor show that Tommy himself will provide for you !!

Give youself and your family a treat and Visit Tommy's Hot Dogs in Carteret NJ soon.
I guarantee ......you will keep coming back !

1  Thank buck8838
There are newer reviews for tommy's hot dogs

Reviewed June 8, 2009

If you find yourself anywhere near Exit 12 on the Turnpike around lunch time do yourself a favor and stop by Tommy's. He's been serving fantastic chili dogs for over 40 years. The place should be on the register of historic landmarks.

Reviewed April 13, 2009

Used to live in Carteret many years ago. Family is still there. When I visit the first place I go is not my parent's house, it's Tommy's. I make whoever picks me up take me there since we pass it anyway from the Turnpike. I love that place.

1  Thank RayPaganJr
Reviewed October 23, 2008

How funny, search Carteret, NJ and the one and only place that comes up is Tommy's Hot Dogs! Since I was born and raised in Carteret, NJ, I remember when Tommy started with a push cart stand on the corner. The he moved up to a van type vehicle, and finally nothing more than a back room/shack, behind his house.
Best Hot Dog and Chili and whenever I travel to NJ, you can be sure that one of our first stops after landing in Newark, is a visit to Tommy's for lunch. Definitely a town favorite for many years!

3  Thank mscibetta