“very nice place”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2017

food was good and average servings. The sangria is delicious and there is a bar area in the back for sports

Reviewed April 9, 2017

SCRUMPTIOUS FOOD !! Shrimp w/ Garlic brought tears to my eyes !! Our entire table (about 10 ) ordered it for individual appetizers...SO GOOD !! Chicken Marsala was TO DIE FOR !! I even sipped on SANGRIA.....just a little....I'm diabetic & not supposed to indulge....DELICIOUS !!

2  Thank Joanie824
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

We went Saturday night for my husbands birthday dinner. There was eight of us my kids and there significant others. We all had appetizers and dinner and sangria!
All were delicious! Also very reasonable and generous portions.
Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank beachqueen820
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

I had high hopes for this restaurant. We were looking for a night out at a nice Spanish tavern, but were highly disappointed. The grilled octopus appetizer was very oily and chewy. When I asked the waiter about this, he told us it's because that how it comes from the bag it's packed it. He said they don't grill it here, it's packed in oil and reheated.
The paella and Mariscada was also a failure. We were again told that the seafood in these dishes come frozen and is defrosted and cooked. The few pieces in shells were the only fresh parts. I thought this was disappointing and a waste.
Sangria isn't all that great. Sorta like high-c or cool-aide mixed with wine. Very sugary if your into that sort of thing.

1  Thank D F
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Very good customer service, really clean place the food is really good, I just really enjoy the place.