Friendship Motor Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$67
$63
ComfortInn
$134
HIExpress.com
$60
White Oaks Motel pennsville(Pennsville)(Great Value!)
$55
$104
Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington(Pennsville)(Great Value!)
$61
ResidenceInn.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Budget Inn(New Castle)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I stayed here and the staff was very friendly the front desk clerk was very nice and welcoming ,the rooms are a little out of date , but very clean. I had brought my dog and every time we went by the office ,the staff went out of their way to make my dog feel like he was welcomed , not like some hotels. I would stay here again and again . The prices are good no hidden fees . The maids are up friendly up front and down to earth . I would stay here again . I Loved the atmosphere .

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank Bjg97
Reviewed March 31, 2011

I awoke in the middle of the night with bed bug bites all over me! I informed the office and they blamed it on my family for bringing them with us from our state! the mattress covers were dirty when i investigated the beds and there were atleast ten more bed bugs that were found..the mattress itself was dirty when we removed the cover! Horrible stay!

Room Tip: stick to chain hotels..pay more..get more
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank justme34352
Reviewed October 1, 2010

This motel gets high marks for its being upfront about room rates. The sign advertises the rate (for double or king) and astonishingly, this (plus tax) is actually the price of every room. No "and up" games. It's an old motel and a little seedy, but our room was clean and everything worked. Pets accepted for a $10 fee.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple