Hampton Inn Carlstadt-At The Meadowlands
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Carlstadt)
View Hotel
Residence Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)
Hilton Meadowlands(East Rutherford)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsport authoritynew yorkbus stopmet life stadiumjets gameinto nycdirectly across the streetfree shuttleroom was cleantimes squareshuttle servicefree breakfasthot breakfastgreat place to staythe hotel staffminute ridehotel shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have stayed at this Hotel on many occasions and I can safely say I would not pick any other when I go to NYC. As a coach bus driver I stay in many different hotel rooms all the time. the Beds the Rooms the Staff are all top notch. The Manger is great and accommodating to customers needs. I can say the Hampton inn is the only place I stay when I got to NYC. you will not be disappointed. I would even say keep it a secret because its just the right distance away from everything but close enough to take a 20 bus ride into the heart of Manhattan so you don't need to worry about parking

Room Tip: all rooms are great real close to transit to NYC
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I really hope it doesn't become one of those busy spots where I can't get a room, although if there is a game on at one of the nearby stadiums I am sure it will be busy.

The bus stop is super convenient you can catch the 163 or 164 to get back but be sure to signal your stop or tell the bus driver that you need to get off at the hotel when you get on.

When you get of at port authority try Capizzis pizza on the main road great little place with excellent reviews on TA.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank bansheeman
Reviewed February 25, 2013

When we arrived the staff were extremely helpful at pointing out nearby places to eat, as well as potential ways to get to the city (bus, cab, driving). The room was spacious and clean. The bathroom was well stocked, and the bed was comfortable. There was a complementary breakfast both days and The checkout process was super quick. They slid a bill under my door that morning, and I simply confirmed that the bill looked correct and turned in my room keys during checkout. Overall, a great experience.

I was attending a conference at Javits center the weekend of my stay and the drive took about 15-20 minutes. We left in the morning at 7 on Saturday and 8 on Sunday, so during the week there may be more traffic. There's also a bus stop nearby, which takes longer but should be a cheaper option, as the toll to get into the city was $13.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel to attend a concert at the Izod Center. It was a great location with the Izod Center, Metlife Stadium, etc. being only about 1/2 mile away. I elected to drive to the concert, but a shuttle was available. Apparently to return by shuttle, you had to be shuttled to a local restaurant, and from there could grab another shuttle back to the hotel. Seemed like too much of a hassle for me. Our room and the hotel in general appeared clean. The front desk staff was friendly enough, but at one point gave me inaccurate information about obtaining broadway tickets. I found that it was extremely noisy in our room. I could hear everything...voices in the hall, doors slamming, car alarms being armed outside, etc. I have actually never stayed in a hotel where noise bothered me until now. We had breakfast downstairs the next morning. I would say it was adequate, but not particulary good. We took the bus into NYC that you can catch right across the street from the hotel. It cost $8.50 pp round trip, and took about 15 min or so to get to Port Authority. Overall I would say it was a good value for it's convenient location, however, if you have any problem sleeping with noise I would stay somewhere else.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank nczcmz
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very nice place to stay. And the service was excellent. Rooms were very clean and the bath also.
The beds very comfortable. The front desk was very helpful in finding places to go to. This was my second time staying at this Hampton Inn and i would come back to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business