“Good dinner”

Redds Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Carlstadt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stopped at Redd's for a realtively late (8:30) dinner on a Tuesday night. I mainly chose this establishment due to its proximity to my lodging. It was a good choice, as I had a good dinner.

Redd's was not busy at the time at all (it was a Tuesday night). A table was avaialble right away, and I had a good, friendly server there promptly.

There were some good dinner choices, and some decent on-tap beer choices as well. I went with a southwest chicken dinner (the dinner special for the day), and was very pleased with the quality and quantity of the meal.

As the evening went on, more people arrived (there were actually more tables were filled when I left than when I first got there). There also appeared to be acitivty in the banquet facility that I think was upstairs.

The covenience to MetLife stadium was incredible.....I could see the stadium "right there" from my table window. I would imagine Redd's is quite the popular spot on gameday......

1  Thank Matt S

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I took the family out to dinner one night and wanted to try a new place. Redds was the choice and we were all pleasantly surprised with the dinner.

1  Thank jmurg278
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good food. Large menu selection. Will transport you to Meadowlands and local hotels for free and pick you up for a return trip.

1  Thank CathyPA
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Staff was nice, the place was clean, and the food was really good. They have a shuttle service to and from the stadium so that is a big help.

1  Thank bearlady0918
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We parked at redds for the pre season game and it was great!! They rushed our food out to try and get us to the game on time !! Two shuttles run continuously to the stadium about every five or ten Minutes. They pick you up after the game and bring you back to redds. The food was great.... We had fried macaroni and cheese wedges and the fresh mozzarella and tomato pizza, very very thin crust ..... Lots of beer on Tap or bottled , the waitstaff were very friendly and prompt!! My only advice is don't wait until a half hour before the game starts to try and catch the shuttle !!! You WILL miss the coin toss!!!its only five minutes from redds to the stadium but we got stuck with a bunch of last minute optimists !!!

1  Thank Lavida L