“Well worth it.”

Cuisines: American
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Well worth it.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

For years when I've been in the Meadowlands for whether it was to see something at the IZOD Center or venture into New York City, I would see menus in the hotel that I was staying, as well as their shuttle and had been curious. I finally got the chance to have lunch at Redds and was pleased. This is one nice bar and grill. I found their menu prices to be reasonable and the food was very good. I look forward to my next visit.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sean D

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Love this place...staff is great!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I flew in to spend a week in the City and catch a Giants game. We found Redds online and decided to do their tailgate package with the shuttle to MetLife. It was a blast. They host a great party and would totally go again. Great people, great food and pricing is good. I was really pleased with this place.

Visited January 2013