“Great food!”

Biggies Clam Bar
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Carlstadt
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: One of three New Jersey locations of the Biggies clam bar chain.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Read about Biggies in the Bergen Health and life magazine last week. It was tops in practically every food category. I said to myself, "How have I never heard of this place?" We have to try it and tonight, we did. My son is a cheeseburger aficianado I mean, really... a professional cheeseburger eater. He said the Sunny burger is one of the top three he's ever had. The onion rings were phenomenal. I had a shrimp po boy that was just great. Service was fast and friendly. Couldn't recommend any higher. We are already planning our next visit!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My experience with Biggies was excellent. The food was delicious, the beverages were very good, and the service was outstanding. The only thing that I would complain about would be the parking. The lot is way too small for the amount of people capable to being in the restaurant. Either you get lucky that someone walks out as you are pulling in the lot or you can try to find some parking around the block on the local streets.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Oysters, Calamari, and Pineapple Coconut Sangria is what we ordered and boy was it good. Oh, fish tacos were awesome as well. Prompt service, good value, sangria went down too easy. Def give it a try.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Such fresh seafood and great service made this the best meal I've had in a long time! The cherry stove clams and oysters on the half shell were the best. Also try the fried calamari! We all loved everything we tried.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have eaten here twice now and love this place. Great seafood. Crab cakes are outta sight delicious. They also have terrific burgers and an outrageous cheese steak. They feature broccoli rabe as a side dish and on many of the sandwiches the is great. Many draft beers and excellent margaritas. The only problem is limited parking, but don't be afraid to go around the block and look on the side streets. It is worth the effort.