“Filet Mignon to die for!”

Steve's Sizzling Steaks
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Carlstadt
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2015 via mobile

Stevie's sizzling steaks are the area favorite. Of course the most served meal is the sizzling steak. Personally I always choice the filet mignon. The meal also comes with fries or onion rings, both soaked in the meats juices.

Reviewed October 18, 2015

Always consistently good. Family owned and families love it. Great prices, large helpings, great steaks, burgers, and salads with unusual dressings :) , great service.

Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

Upon my first ever visit to Sizzling Steve's I Ordered the Cowboy Bone In Ribeye on advice of the owner who is a customer of my brother in law. Was the most expensive steak on the menu at $36.00 but was worth double that. I got a delicious, moist, tender, giant piece of steak cooked medium rare with sauteed onions on the side and the roasted mushrooms and fries that come with the steak. Outstanding place with a very great history. Lawrence Taylor formerly of the Giants was there when we were. We will be back and I can't wait for another delicious steak.

2  Thank bricknick
Reviewed September 4, 2015 via mobile

My all time favorite place to eat in the NYC area recommend highly get the Mary's special it's the best so if your in the area it's a must

Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

That sums it up.

Other than the packed parking lot, you might pass by this gem.

I've been coming here for twenty years. Still the same... An excellent niche find!

I always order the house salad with blue cheese crumbles on the side, and save most of it to top my sizzling steak.

Not a suit and tie place, but I prefer this to foo foo any day.