“WOW...what a value”

Clary's Country Corner Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
roebling
“WOW...what a value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

By far, Clary's has the best value in breakfast in the Cape May area. Their 2+2+2 for $2.22 includes pancakes, bacon, and sausage for a low price. The five of us visited this restaurant for breakfast, and the bill was only $21.00. Go to this place on a weekday as I hear that the weekends are mobbed.

• Visited June 2014

Hackettstown, New Jersey
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We're on our vacation and decided to stop by for breakfast. . We came here because of the great reviews and they proved to be right. For 4 people the price was decent.. 56$ . We ordered eggs benedict, the Diablo omelet, a Meat lover's omelet, and the Big Daddy breakfast :) we will be here a week and will be sure to stop by again before we leave.. Great service too, our waitress was attentive and super sweet :)

Galloway, New Jersey
“Always a great choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Clary's is always a great choice for breakfast or lunch! I eat here often and love everything on their menu! The prices are very reasonable and I have never had a bad meal here!

• Visited April 2014
Great Britain
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had breakfast here and it was delicious, a great choice, the staff were hard working and helpful, and the prices were reasonable. Will go back!

Visited May 2014
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Nice Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

My Mom and Step-father often go here for breakfast so I wanted to try it while I was in town visiting. Prices were very reasonable and my inlet was great. I forgot the name of it, but it had corned beef hash and American cheese. Delish! As big fans of chipped beef, no mom had chipped beef on toast while my step-father had his on a waffle. They always rave about it. We were I'm for a late breakfast so they weren't slammed, but you can tell that service was attentive. A cozy little place just off of Route 9 in CMCH, I was very pleased.