“Home Town Charm”

Clary's Country Corner Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Home Town Charm”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I recently tried Clary's for breakfast and were delighted at the hometown dining experience. If you want to avoid a wait at this quaint, country style restaurant come early, i.e., before 8:30 AM especially at high season during the summer. They have a nicely varied menu and you can't beat the the prices especially for a restaurant near the shore points of Stone Harbor, Avalon and Cape May. My husband had a crab omlet and I had the Crab cakes benedict breakfast and both were wonderful. They also have your routine breakfasts of eggs, home fries and breakfast meats if you prefer the basics. The restaurant only serves breakfast and lunch so DON'T head there for dinner. My husband and I had a wonderful and attentive waitress and they do turn over tables quickly when they are vacated, but of course they will not rush anyone. We had a great experience and we can't wait to take the grandchildren there as it is a great family restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Dar646

Newton, New Jersey
“Too popular”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Good basic breakfast food but a little overhyped and definitely too many people had to wait a half hour for eggs. Eh. Time to get a bigger building guys. Waitress was nice but waiting space is tiny, you're on top of each other-- claustrophobic. Decor is pretty blah. As we drained a coffee after meal and talked our waitress told us "hey ladies, if you don't mind we got a big line". Very American, good for t-shirts and jeans, generic, and local (but not too local).

Visited June 2013
Livingston, New Jersey
“What a find.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were tooling about yesterday on our way to Cape MAy and decided to take the road less traveled going south on Route 9. I had said a few minutes earlier it would be nice to grab a bopwl of soup somewhere. Appearing just ahead was Clary's with a huge sign saying "Homemade Soup" so we had to stop. What a great stop it was. I had a bowl of Manhattan clam chowder that was THE BEST I'd ever had. I also had a grilled hot dog that was fantastic. We wound up taking a quart of the chowder home with us for future consumption. Clary's is a great stop. It's not fancy, just a good old fashioned spot where the locals go. The prices are great. The food is great. The service is great. What more could a body want? If you find yourself in the area between 7:00 AM and 2:00 PM stop and have yourself breakfast or lunch. You won't be sorry.

• Visited May 2013
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great food, great service, great prices”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This restaurant has fantastic pancakes, and is a great place to stop on your way to the Cape May Zoo! Their price are very reasonable, and their service is great. We've never had to wait more than 10 minutes, but it is worth any wait!

Visited December 2012
Seaford, Delaware
“Great place”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

830 am fed 4 in 45 mins
Great food with fast service
The meal portions were big the meal hot
When I come by on the parkway again I'll be stopping in

• Visited May 2012