“Cozy breakfast and lunch place”

Clary's Country Corner Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Clary's Country Corner Restaurant is a family run business offering breakfast and lunch daily from 7 am-2 pm.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love the $2.22 before 10am! (2 eggs, 2 bacon or sausage, 2 pancakes) Its a deal worth waking up early for! It is a small place, but always filled with friendly local people who you see each time you go in. I always enjoyed bringing my grandmother in the mornings and since shes passed I still go and the waitresses still call me her granddaughter. I love it!

There are newer reviews for Clary's Country Corner Restaurant

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I just ate my first meal here. Fun atmosphere. Very good food and a real bargain. Service was excellent! I wouldn't hesitate to come back.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

The first time we went there I had their special, a cheddar cheeseburger toped with fried oysters. I know it sounds strange but It was delicious! Would recommend that you try this little place and support the locals. It was fun to eat there.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is a favored spot of locals and is pretty much always packed - for a reason. It's typical diner fare but excellent for what it is. Breakfasts are generous and reasonably-priced for the area. We found the wait staff to be very helpful and attentive. There was a bit of a wait but it was worth it!

The restaurant is on Rte 9 about a mile south of Stone Harbor Blvd, near Ice Cream Station (aka the Trolley Stop.)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Have brought friends and family to this restaurant and they loved it. Great choices especially for breakfast and on weekends worth the normal wait! My wife most the time gets the omlet specials and she has never been let down. I get the Big all enclusive with pancakes, eggs, great sausage, bacon, potatoes. I usually have trouble eating dinner! I find the quality very good and consistent. The coffee keeps coming. Service usually is very good. They even have an early bird even though their normal rates are very reasonible. I highly recommend this location. Not too many please! I don't want to wait toooo long. LOL