“BESTEST BREAKFAST EVER!!!”

Glick's Corner Cafe
Folcroft, Pennsylvania
“BESTEST BREAKFAST EVER!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We have been eating here for as long as they have been open! Friendliest place in the area and the food is out of this world FRESH!!! Have eaten her with my children and am now eating there is my Grandkids!!! Love, Love, LOVE!!!

• Visited June 2014

Lewes, Delaware
“"We've got to go back there more often."”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

No sooner had my wife and I been seated that our smiling waitress appeared with a fresh pot of coffee. I took coffee, and my wife asked for hot chocolate which she promptly received, brimming with whipped cream.

I ordered one of the breakfast specials of the day: A short stack of pancakes with sausage for $4.50. The waitress offered the choice of a sausage patty, or links. I chose links. My light-eating wife wanted oatmeal, but when told it was out of season, asked for an English muffin with butter.

Our food came promptly. My short stack was two eight-inch pancakes that were pretty good. I've had fluffier, but these weren't bad. I was really pleased with the sausage: two plump links each about 1 inch in diameter and about 3 1/2 inches long, juicy and tasty. I had expected a couple of skinny little links.

Our service was great. Our waitress was quite friendly, and she was back and forth, inquiring about our satisfaction, and pouring more coffee. She even brought my wife a fresh hot chocolate unsolicited.

When the bill came I was surprised to find that my coffee was included in the price of the special. A short stack, sausage and coffee for $4.50. The second hot chocolate was complimentary. What a bargain!

The restaurant was almost full when we arrived around 10:30. It's apparently very popular with locals. As customers got up to leave, waitresses would call out to them by name and wish them a good day.

The breakfast menu is extensive with a variety of omelets, pancakes, french toast, breakfast sandwiches, etc, and also local favorites like creamed chipped beef, pork roll, scrapple, and corned beef hash. There is also a full lunch menu with lots of reasonably priced burgers, sandwiches, soups and salads.

Off street parking is available.

• Visited April 2014
Delran, New Jersey
“breakfast”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

me and my mom had breakfast, my mom had chipped beef, I had porkroll lettuce tomatoe and onion with mayo on white toast. chipped beef was excellent and the gravy was the best I had ever had escpecially on the great potaoes, my pork roll was very very good. our waitress was Sue, excellent service.

• Visited February 2014
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
“Simply Ridiculous!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife, son, and I stopped in for breakfast. The waitress was pretty rude and ignored us for the most part. Then, when she brought us some condiments she managed to knock over my wife's ice water. It spilled into her lap and also landed on mine. We were both soaked. The waitress didn't say anything at first. After my wife complained, the waitress mumbled sorry and walked away. Two very young kids were dispatched to clean our table and served as our defacto waitstaff for the remainder of our meal. The kids made it clear that this was not the first time the waitress had pulled this stunt. Said waitress was too embarrassed to show her face to us the remainder of the time we were there. The finale was that our food was pretty lame and despite our hassle we were still charged full price. Tip left after this encounter....$0.00.

• Visited August 2013
Ocean View, New Jersey
“Breakfast is Great”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Glick's Corner Cafe is one of the best breakfast restaurants in this area. The pancakes are the greatest and the coffee is actually terrific. So many times I've tried different restaurants/diners and the coffee tastes like boiling water poured over grinds.

• Visited July 2013