“Best Breakfest ( and Cheapest ) in Court House”

Glick's Corner Cafe
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have been going to the Cornor Cafe, since Mr. Glick took over. Breakfast specials are the best. Two eggs, eggs your way, over hard, medium, light, sunny side up, scrambled or some other combination, grilled fried potatoes, crisp bacon , your choice of toast, white, wheat or rye, jelly on the counter, endlesss cups of coffee included, and a complimentary copy of the morning rag, the Atlantic City Press. For 3:95. Yes, not a mis-print, Three Dollars and Niney Five cents.
If you ask for poached, soft- boiled or Hollandaise sauce, you may be pushing it, but I believe we must all push the "Limits" once in a while.
Breakfast sandwiches are also available for a extra dollar. Your choice of meat, egg, cheese, with mayo, ketchup, or both. Served on your choice of bread or a Kaiser roll. Trust me. Atllantic city rolls - go with the Kaiser roll. A wide assortment of hot sauce is available to sample on eggs and potatoes.
Pancakes are a comercial mix but nice and hot and more than decent. I just have to remember to bring my New York state maple syrup.
Omelets are available and in the 6:00 dollar range.
Glick's also serves lunch and has the usual soups and sandwiches. I remember having very good Burgers, and cheese steaks, which were dry and I would not order again. His soups are worth trying.
Friendly waitresses and service staff . Breakfast specials are served Monday thru Friday. I can't wait for Monday morning.