“You won't leave here hungry!”

Nino's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We believe that quality fresh products are to be prepared in a simple and unique way, then served with pride and friendly service resulting in customer satisfaction. Our philosophy is very simple - genuine food and fair price. We are often imitated, but never duplicated.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have been to Nino's a couple times this season. Once for dining in and a couple other times for take out. The dining room gets a little bit noisy but the food is really good and the portions are ginormous! The few times I got takeout, I ate the same platter for 3 days straight and it was still delicious to heat up in the microwave. Salads come with a very tasty dressing and the warm bread and marinara is a delight as well. Can't beat the prices here for the amount of food you get. Will continue to return for years to come! Just hope the wildwood location is up and running next year! :)

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Not a long wait about 15-20 minutes. Food came and our eyes popped out. I have never seen so much food. We all had leftovers and even than there was more food after the leftovers were eaten. Most got Chicken Parm and you get three thick pieces of chicken. Too much food trust me. And the taste was great as well. Service was top notch. Would recommend.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was given a gift certificate for my birthday so decided to visit with my wife for dinner. I called and was given a "reservation" for 7:30pm. When we arrived at 7:20pm...we were told to go across the street and have a drink at the Bellvue tavern!! Our table would not be ready for an hour! We finally sat down at a table at 8:40pm. The waitress was rude and pretty much threw the dirty hand written menus at us. We ordered a salad...with a watered down house dressing....horrible! Then, my wife made the mistake of ordering crab met with pasta. It arrived in a sticky cream sauce that tasted like corn starch. Very little crab meat, overlooked with no flavor. I ordered the "seafood portofino" special....absolutely horrible! Canned mini shrimp that tasted like chorine! Sticky overlooked pasta. The men's room and ladies room were disgusting and dirty. Stay Away! There are far better places to eat down the shore. This is a totally honest review. Very poor place to eat!

3  Thank Billjensen107
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Followed my nose to Nino's, and man what a good smell it was! There were people waiting, but we got seated right away because it was only my mom & I, while everybody else had larger groups. The prices were very high so my mother & I decided to share the chicken parm. There is a $5 splitting fee if you share. The bread and sauce were both delicious, and my mother enjoyed her salad. The chicken parm was nice and crunchy with a great flavor. While the food was good the atmosphere was not. They were crowded and VERY loud, while the waitress was nice she didn't check in very often, so I think I will try another place next time.

1  Thank Cordelia L
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I had the admirals feast. all of the fish was covered in a very thick and tastless breading. After removing the breading the flounder was soggy, the scallops were rubbery and the shrimp limp and tastless. The only thing that was pretty good was the crab cake. My wife had an eggplant dish that was loaded with salt, the eggplant had been sitting for too long after it was fried as it was like mush. If you want a lot of poorly prepared food than this is the place.

1  Thank gjs578