“Very Nice Easter Lunch/Dinner Buffet!”

Avalon Links Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Avalon Links Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: http://www.avalonlinks.net/menu.htm
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Attended the 1pm Easter Buffet with my family {wife, two daughters (ages 13 & 10), and my mother-in-law}.

The staff extremely friendly and organized. We were greeted at the door where we checked in with our reservation. Then proceeded to the hostess stand and were we were immediately seated. The waiter explained were the cold and hot buffets were located and took our drink orders (wines, a Shirley Temple, and a chocolate milk).

The cold buffet had the appetizers: Caesar salad, cheeses, cru d'état, and shrimp cocktail.

The lunch/dinner buffet had something for everyone....green bean almondine, steamed mixed vegetables, rice pilaf, mashed potatoes, chicken florentine, stuffed shells, salmon, crab balls, and a carving station (ham and filet mignon). Everything was great! Even my picky 13 year old went back for second helpings!

Dessert included bread pudding, cheesecake, rice pudding and brownies.

As the trays emptied, the staff quickly refilled so you were able to enjoy all of the selections.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Avalon Links Restaurant is one of our favorites. The food and service is always great. Live music is a plus.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

A little busy for a Sunday afternoon, not sure why. It took 15 minutes for someone to come to our table and ask if we would like a drink. After the drinks were delivered things seemed to go a little smoother. Have visited many times for dinner and it is good, not great, but good. We want to love this place because it is so close to home. Lunch was terrible. I have had the clam casino soup many times, the last two times that I had it, it is so salty I could hardly eat it. My pop said his burger was good, my husband said his was lunch was ok, I had the chicken sandwich ...it was terrible...not sure how you can mess up a chicken sandwich but they did. I couldn't find any chicken...just bacon and cheese... a lot of bacon and cheese! Will not return for lunch for awhile. Service was friendly.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

If your looking for a good place to eat lunch.....look no further. My husband ,and I have a small business, and eat lunch out sometimes 5-6 days a week. Sometimes we end up eating at the Links 5 times a week. In the summer we stop by the Links every Saturday after changeovers.The Links offers daily lunch specials including a $6.99 special. It includes a cup of soup, 1/2 a sandwich with chips, and pickles. The 1/2 of sandwich is large, and the soups are always full of flavor without adding any salt. They have the best Clams Casino Soup around. Many places sell Clams Casino soup, but no one comes close to how good it is at the Links. If that's not what your looking for they have a nice verity on their menu to chose from. Sometimes we leave Avalon just to go eat at the Links. They also offer tasty specialty drinks, and BIG MARTINI'S.
Everyone that works there is friendly. It starts right from the hostess seating you to the waitress to the bartenders. If your in the area ....give it a try!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have visited Avalon Links on a number of occasions; lunch, happy hour, christmas season and private functions. Each time, the food has been very good; staff very helpful and pleasant. The veggie quesadillas were excellent; the honey walnut chicken salad platter quite a treat and the ale house sandwich delightful. All in all, no matter when I've been here, all in our party have thoroughly enjoyed the extensive menu. Nice atmosphere and reasonably priced wines.