“Good food and drinks”

Dining options: Reservations
Cape May Court House, New Jersey
“Good food and drinks”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everyone comes here. It can be rather loud but it is worth it. Food is always fresh and tasty. Parking is in back or on street. Service always friendly.

Visited February 2014

New Jersey
“Just Average”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We decided to stop here instead of the Country Club Tavern only because I gave my son the choice between the 2. I guess he liked The Bellevue name better so we gave it a try.
I ordered the Reuben. Corn beef was tough, and they forgot to put the sauerkraut on it. No big deal.
Wife ordered the hamburger med rare. It came out med well, but I do not think they could make such a small frozen party med rare anyway. She was disappointed.
My son ordered the kids cheeseburger. Can you believe his burger was cooked med and the burger was thicker than my wife's. Best part he got fries. My wife and I got stale chips, lol
Beer was about $5 for an ale draft. Filled to the top and ice cold. Best part of the meal.
The dining area did not look dirty, but outdated.
Waitress was nice, but only came to check on us after we were about 3/4 done with our meal. She did bring me some sauerkraut though.
We will not be visiting again. Just not our taste, and i am not picky.

• Visited May 2014
Erie, Pa
“recommend”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Staying a week in Avalon in mid May means no fine dining options midweek on the island. Fortunately, trip advisor lead us to this gem for an off-season treat. I enjoyed the combo seafood platter with broiled shrimp, scallops, crab cake and flounder. It tasted great especially with the drawn butter. My son and girlfriend had blackened salmon and fried shrimp and were pleased. My wife had a humongous burger,taking home half. Add a few beers and one desert for a total of $105.00 plus tip. Service was prompt and courteous which made for an overall pleasant and tasty dinner experience.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank erierob
Cape May Court House, New Jersey
“Cinco De Mayo”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Our drinks including the Margarita's were delicious! The Bellevue Tavern is one of the best restaurants in Cape May Court House, NJ...It is a favorite go to dinner spot for many locals. Everything on the menu is good, and if it's not your waitress will take it back and bring you something else, no questions asked. Now that is Service with a Smile!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank CherSpaulding1
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Thank you Dennis and crew. ”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Back when I lived in New Jersey I would go to the Bellevue Tavern from time to time for a nice casual dinner. Back in March my brother and his lovely new bride held their wedding reception upstairs. I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw how large and nicely laid out the room was for special events like this. Thank you again for helping make my brothers wedding reception such a special event for him, his bride and all of our friends and family.